Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

I hope they haven't put some weird limit on the number of coaches he can bring in?

We need a clean sweep. There's nothing in the coaching setup worth keeping. If Howe is our man then let him bring in who he wants without restriction.

2 minutes ago, toon25 said:

'Addition' of staff members, I presume, means keeping those feckless cunts complicit in the shit we're served up by the first team every week?

Hopefully it means the two Steves that are still stinking the place out are thrown into the nearest skip.

Just now, Chicane said:

I hope they haven't put some weird limit on the number of coaches he can bring in?

We need a clean sweep. There's nothing in the coaching setup worth keeping. If Howe is our man then let him bring in who he wants without restriction.

Sounds like the Steves will be jettisoned, with on Jones being kept on in a coaching capacity. 

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Remember when Gullit was in the stands v Liverpool, we were 1-4 down at HT, he went into the changing rooms, hauled off Serrant and took over the second half. :lol:

Before my time, but that's awesome. Wish somebody had done that for Chelsea.

Like I said a few pages back. He's not my first choice or a glamour manager.

But let's be fair, we're pretty shit from top to bottom.

Seems a few of the big lads in the frame were but off by the task at hand, while Eddie has the balls to take it on.

I don't think he's the type to stagnate and come for the contract, he's coming to succeed and improve the club and himself.

Would be nice if we all gave him the love, support and energy we gave Keegan and Sir Bobby, who knows maybe he'll rise to the occasion and surprise us all.

If he keeps us up it's win-win anyway.

The fact he's a good man, who enjoys attacking football and can communicate is something alone.

Howay the lads!