Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

5 minutes ago, Bintang said:

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/howe-offers-bournemouth-fans-apology-after-admitting-personal-mistakes

The type of bloke we now have in charge. That alone is enough when we consider the mess of a man who previously had.

Ah man, a manager with a modicum of integrity again man. Thank the good Lord.

Sick to the back teeth of the condescending, patronising, blame shifting bullshit we've been served up the last few years.

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

The more I think on it the more I'm happy with him like. I dust wish he had a tan and a fancy name.

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

“ Warriors, come out to play-ee-ay”

Steve Bruce of course being the leader of the Orphans

I'm a bit underwhelmed but there wasn't a lot of options out there and we have to walk before we can run. I mean Mark Hughes was in charge of city when they got taken over. 

Let's just improve this season, maintain premier League status and start actually competing in the transfer market, starting from January.

The main thing was getting rid of Ashley. We've done that. There's nothing but good things to come boys!

Edited by 1892er

Well, my brother will be very happy, he's a huge fan of Howe. :aww:

Just wish him the very best, obviously for our sakes, but going down would also be a disaster for him and we're already a quarter way there.

A brave move all round, but potentially a really good move too.

1 minute ago, Alan Pardew said:

Glad it's not Lampard or Martinez at least - It's time to get behind the manager now. Let's go!

Would have been so difficult to get excited about Lampard having seen some of the details about his time at Chelsea that were posted on here from the Athletic. Seems he's the next generation of PFM. All but confirmed earlier today when Allardyce was putting him forward for the Newcastle job.

Martinez I think would have also had me quite worried as he just seems a bit too flimsy. I just didn't really trust him to come in and make a strong impression, or have any real impact. Think we needed someone a bit tougher and more demanding.

Really relieved neither of those came in. I would have been very worried.

Imagine having a manager that will try to come up with a tactical plan to get the most out of our best player that’s not “give him the ball”.

If he can work out a plan to isolate the full back with ASM, we will score buckets with Willock running in

Just now, andyc35i said:

Imagine having a manager that will try to come up with a tactical plan to get the most out of our best player that’s not “give him the ball”.

If he can work out a plan to isolate the full back with ASM, we will score buckets with Willock running in

Or “let’s play!” 🤦‍♂️

I'm also one of the ones who after really thinking about I'm happy with Howe. It was disappointing after it looking like Emery was nailed on though.

Also looking back if you compare his squad that got relegated to our squad now, there's not many players from his squad that I'd swap for ours. Apart from Ake I'd say the two squads are pretty much on par if not ours is better. 

I was one of the ones saying that Howe will get us relegated [emoji38] but I really really hope I'm wrong, he seems like a sound guy and compared to Bruce he may as well be Guardiola.

I will be behind him 100%.

The rest of these clubs are scared of us and it's us against them now, fuck all of them.

He's a sound appointment and one that absolutely reflects the position we're in as a result of Ashley and Steve fucking Bruce. That's not a sleight on Howe, but the reality is that we clearly can't get the likes of Conte and Emery interested at this stage.

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Howe is also very svelte. Looks like he could still play 

Will make a change to have someone remotely resembling an athlete actually managing professional athletes. The previous regime was a fucking embarrassment

9 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

You know I'm somehow not surprised to see something like this stated.

After Amanda and Mehrdad's first introduction I could tell they weren't typical slimy football circle types, and feared they were a bit naïve and would be taken advantage of.

Sounds like those in the footballing circles (agents especially) were hoping they had a nice new fat cow they could take advantage of financially, but have been left sorely disappointed, and so now they're bitching.

By all accounts Amanda and Mehrdad have been working alongside some very experienced individuals in the game in Frank McParland and Owen Brown, and so not buying this bullshit.

Edited by KaKa