Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Why should it? They're negotiating 3-4 contracts.

Might be different in England. In the American sports when a rich guy wants something it's done in a few hours, 1 contract or 8 contracts. 

Edited by McDog

2 minutes ago, Chicane said:

I do like how, according to us, any journo who says something we don't like is an alcoholic (Baldwards, ballbag etc.) :lol:

I disagree, the forum is far more inclined to believe bad news, as has been the expectation over the last decade.

11 minutes ago, TopSnagger said:

It can't be because of backroom staff. Every manager will demand their own people in

It was the reason it collapsed at Celtic, apparently?

11 minutes ago, GWN said:

Might not want to move North for family reasons I’m hearing 

Where did he think the club was based when he applied for the job? Has he only just looked at the map? Did he confuse us with Newcastle under Lyme? Does he want us to move the club to the south coast for him? :lol:

The geography argument makes no sense at this stage of the process. Not to say it isn't true, but it's ridiculous if it is.

Edited by Chris_R

Just now, Chris_R said:

It was the reason it collapsed at Celtic, apparently?

Where did he think the club was based when he applied for the job? Has he only just looked at the map? Did he confuse us with Newcastle under Lyme? Does he want us to move the club to the south coast for him? :lol:

The geography argument makes no sense at this stage of the process. Not to say it isn't true, but it's ridiculous if it is.

it’s one of the back room staff I’m hearing 

Edwards would be all over this if true. Mind you, if it does collapse they need to just take the punt on Fonseca. And do it rapidly.

It does feel like clubs are trying to take the piss for compensation fees etc. It doesn't bode well for January when we are trying to sign players.

Just now, Wandy said:

Edwards would be all over this if true. Mind you, if it does collapse they need to just take the punt on Fonseca. And do it rapidly.

It does feel like clubs are trying to take the piss for compensation fees etc. It doesn't bode well for January when we are trying to sign players.

I'd imagine both Fonseca and Favre or anyone with a shred of self respect will tell us to do one. We would end up with someone like wilder.

Just now, Wandy said:

That's exactly what I think *may* be happening. Wanting to be his own DOF would have come out at the start, right?