Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Only a few days ago we were being told to calm down because Balague was a known bullshitter too.

We don’t have a great deal of insight into how the club is currently being ran, however the evidence we have seen so far suggests they have no idea what they’re doing. Considering a massive recruitment drive is required in a couple of months it doesn’t bode well that we’re seemingly unable to tie down a manager.

It’s not as if we’re taking speculative punts either. These are people who are interested. They’ve interviewed for the job. And yet we’re apparently unable to get something agreed before someone goes flapping their gums to the press. It’s amateur hour.

Is he that insecure he needs all his pals around him to succeed? I understand wanting your own back room staff and going for those you’ve worked with before but if for whatever reason they can’t come you as the fucking manager find alternative candidates and build new relationships. This is my fear with him, if it’s not a perfect setting he just doesn’t cope. 

Just now, Dokko said:

Is he that insecure he needs all his pals around him to succeed? I understand wanting your own back room staff and going for those you’ve worked with before but if for whatever reason they can’t come you as the fucking manager find alternative candidates and build new relationships. This is my fear with him, if it’s not a perfect setting he just doesn’t cope. 

None of that article says any of that

I would love to know why it takes so long, I mean backroom staff are hardly on mega money, length of contract can be the same as the manager surely? 

What else could cause hold ups? 

Compensation to Sheff Utd? We would just pay it straight away seeing as it means we get our manager. 

Edited by Scotty66

1 minute ago, NUFC_Chris said:

Who the fuck is he trying to get on his backroom staff that’s seemingly so vital and must only be paid in golden goose eggs?

Might not want to move North for family reasons I’m hearing