Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Sorry, is there a report this morning of something changing? 

Nope, just that they're still trying yo wrap up the contacts of his backroom staff. 

9 minutes ago, kisearch said:

It really does sound like the Celtic situation, that's the thing.

If it is, give him a deadline to accept and then move on. You can’t have managers trying to dictate the positions the owners are putting in place to move the club forward. If he wants the Technical Director to be the one he worked with at Bournemouth as a condition of him joining, tell him to fuck off.

Edited by et tu brute

3 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

If it is, give him a deadline to accept and then move on. You can’t have managers trying to dictate the positions the owners are putting in place to move the club forward. If he wants the Technical Director to be the one he worked with at Bournemouth as a condition of him joining, tell him to fuck off.

Or, and this is just a crazy suggestion… we could just wait and not make up scenarios to get angry about? 

You’d think, during any discussions/talks they’d have told or asked him if he would be OK working with their own people so I don’t think the delay is related to technical directors or directors of football. Maybe it will be announced after our game so as not to distract the team or something.

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

You’d think, during any discussions/talks they’d have told or asked him if he would be OK working with their own people so I don’t think the delay is related to technical directors or directors of football. Maybe it will be announced after our game so as not to distract the team or something.

I think an announcement would probably give the team a boost, so don’t think that would be the case.

14 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I’m going to say this, I’d fucking love for us to bring in John Herdman to manage either the academy or the females team and work his way up to being the long term successor of whoever we bring in.

In time. Let's get Canada to Qatar first!

He would be immense though in one of those capacities. He'd also want the top job or nothing likely though.