Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Someone did say that the SD advertising is coming down, if that is true I could see them waiting until then to announce, pictures inside SJP with the tat advert in the background harks back to the dark days 

If it's not coming down then press the panic button as always [emoji38]

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Must admit it’s worrying how long the consortium take to do anything.

How the fuck this hasn’t been sorted yet is ridiculous. 

It will be the full works, comms, promotion, social media etc. tomorrow with Howe and his team at SJP.

1 minute ago, 1964 said:

Someone did say that the SD advertising is coming down, if that is true I could see them waiting until then to announce, pictures inside SJP with the tat advert in the background harks back to the dark days 

If it's not coming down then press the panic button as always [emoji38]

Panic button gets pressed a few times a day on here :lol: 

Just now, HTT II said:

It will be the full works, comms, promotion, social media etc. tomorrow with Howe and his team at SJP.

Would’ve preferred it announced four days before when the deal was agreed, as the players need direction right now.

There’s clearly issues, otherwise it’d already have been wrapped up.

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I really don’t get if you’re being seen with the guy in public, how this isn’t being confirmed like right now?

They probably and most likely just want to do the official he’s appointed all in one stuff with press release, photos, Q&As, tied in with the local media, NUFc comms team. Him being at the match with his number 2 unofficially practically confirms he’s our new manager…

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Are you going to tell us what the benefit is of delaying having a manager?

What are the disadvantages? They won’t be in training today for a start and I’m sure, especially as those I personally know who work at the club in coaching and scouting positions are pretty much on radio silence when pushed about Howe and what’s going on, that it’s a done deal behind closed doors and things will be officially announced tomorrow by the club by their way of doing things. I’d be worried if nothing is announced by Tuesday like…

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Are you going to tell us what the benefit is of delaying having a manager?

How the fuck would I know. It may just be the legalities of contracts being signed off. 

He sat next to Staveley yesterday, that’s not happening unless he’s the manager

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I hope so, did he go to a Celtic game at all before that collapsed? It’s just a weird situation, you’d think after a public appearance you’d just confirm it?

I wouldn’t know mate, and again my feeling is they just want to announce it all together in one package so to speak.

6 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

How the fuck would I know. It may just be the legalities of contracts being signed off. 

He sat next to Staveley yesterday, that’s not happening unless he’s the manager

Why are we the only club who have issues such as these? Does it take a week to sign a piece of paper?

Shall we ignore all of the reports that are stating we’re pissing around with the backroom staff?

What about the reports (from a source who was spot on about it collapsing) about how we fucked up getting a world class manager in due to a ridiculous relegation clause? 

What about the fact our players (who are in a relegation battle) are having no direction day in day out on the training field ahead of a very important run of games?

It’s farcical.

I’m sure it’ll get better, but between this and the delays to sacking Bruce and the fact we’re over a month in without a single appointment made, it’s very frustrating.

We’ve lost out on points already due to this situation not being resolved.

They very clearly need to get some footballing appointments made.

The consortium are fantastic and I’m delighted they are here, but they’re certainly not above criticism like some on here think. Any criticism = bedwetting. RTG.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

I've just thought that with him being at the game yesterday, he'll have travelled up with Tindall today to get contracts signed, interviews and pictures done, house hunting starting. If it's stalled due to the staff thing then, fuck me. :lol: :anguish:

Edited by HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

In the Express football pull-out today there’s an article by Neil Squires. Basically saying Howe will be here until just after the WC and then Southgate will come in and be the manager to take us to the next level. 

Pass the fucking noose now if that’s the case. 

Because Neil Squires has the inside track. Honestly man

5 minutes ago, HTT II said:

They probably and most likely just want to do the official he’s appointed all in one stuff with press release, photos, Q&As, tied in with the local media, NUFc comms team. Him being at the match with his number 2 unofficially practically confirms he’s our new manager…

This.

As far as we know, Howe’s not actually been to Newcastle during the talks.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re stunting up some photos of him and the entire backroom team at SJP, ready to be packaged up as part of an announcement with some sort of hashtag.

Let the media team sort it all out today to punt out on a Monday morning.

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Why are we the only club who have issues such as these? Does it take a week to sign a piece of paper?

Shall we ignore all of the reports that are stating we’re pissing around with the backroom staff?

What about the reports (from a source who was spot on about it collapsing) about how we fucked up getting a world class manager in due to a ridiculous relegation clause? 

What about the fact our players (who are in a relegation battle) are having no direction day in day out on the training field ahead of a very important run of games?

It’s farcical.

I’m sure it’ll get better, but between this and the delays to sacking Bruce and the fact we’re over a month in without a single appointment made, it’s very frustrating.

The consortium are fantastic and I’m delighted they are here, but they’re certainly not above criticism like some on here think. 

What points have we lost out on exactly?

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

It’s farcical.

The consortium are fantastic and I’m delighted they are here, but they’re certainly not above criticism like some on here think. Any criticism = bedwetting. RTG.

This is quite frankly embarrassing. 

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

:lol: the psychedelic panic is a special kind of panic. Brutal 

It’s their way of reassuring fans and informing the media, but being in charge of all of this so they can cover the news/story/announcement and everything around it themselves, IMO anyway.

Anyone currently in doubt…

14-FA1-EF9-A235-4-E7-F-9-DFB-64-C99-E01-

Incoming…

Howe-A-The-Lads

Just now, Thomson Mouse said:

What points have we lost out on exactly?

We would’ve won yesterday.

Burnley showing yesterday an organised team can get a result against Chelsea. We nearly did ourselves.

Palace probably not as it would’ve been a quick turnaround. But 3+ points possibly.

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

It’s their way of reassuring fans and informing the media, but being in charge of all of this so they can cover the news/story/announcement and everything around it themselves, IMO anyway.

Anyone currently in doubt…

14-FA1-EF9-A235-4-E7-F-9-DFB-64-C99-E01-

Incoming…

Howe-A-The-Lads

But, but, I want it now. *spits dummy*.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Which part is wrong? Feel free to point it out.

Get back to football manager, mate. On there you can sign like 40 players in a day. That's more your pace. :lol:[emoji38]