Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Just get it announced and then 2 weeks of coaching and then go at Brentford.   They are starting to fall down the table, with the crowd, we can win this.  Just go all out attack and the crowd will love you for it!

7 hours ago, toontownman said:

In time. Let's get Canada to Qatar first!

He would be immense though in one of those capacities. He'd also want the top job or nothing likely though. 

I've loved Herdman's time with Canada but he's got an incredible gig right now. Most talented Canadian team since '86 and complete control. I don't see him leaving any time soon, especially with some of the bridges he burned to get the men's job.

45 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

We'll be OK. I wasn't at all impressed with either Brighton or Palace. Any team worth their salt should us the shreads in our current state. 

A lot of pundits are prattling on about how Howe's sides haven't been great defensively. We'll be OK if Howe can the team to actually threaten the opponents goal. Sitting back and inviting pressure for 90 minutes has got to stop. 

Thing about Bournemouth's so called defensive frailties is that they pretty much had the same defence from league 2 to the premiership. Only really added Ake.

14 minutes ago, woody said:

I've loved Herdman's time with Canada but he's got an incredible gig right now. Most talented Canadian team since '86 and complete control. I don't see him leaving any time soon, especially with some of the bridges he burned to get the men's job.

Can you remember the incident when the young Herdman made the bomb threat on a plane?  

Would have thought you'd make sure the lad who's never been to an away game before got on his bus but what do I know about using people for publicity then literally ditching them. 

47 minutes ago, 54 said:

Given Tindall was in the stands with Howe and the issue is apparently staff,  I wonder when it'll be official?

Not be too long I would imagine, tomorrow or Monday I'd presume. The fact he was in the stands today tells me everything is sorted, otherwise I would have thought he would have kept away if it hadn't been.

1 hour ago, Dr Jinx said:

Deserves his own thread at this stage!

Welcome to the madhouse ☺️

His to do list:

Help Lascelles remember he’s a footballer and that he’s also supposed to be club captain.

Bin Longstaff and Shelvey forever.

Make the squad fitter.

Try and improve individual players who can do better. Almiron, Joelinton, Willock, Lewis etc.

Change the style of play and mentality of the whole club. Easy.

Soon mate... 

11 minutes ago, KaKa said:

After seeing what Howe made of Gosling I actually think there is a lot of hope for the Longstaff brothers. Excited for them.

Considering how badly it's supposed to be going. Maybe we will recall matty. He is still young enough he doesn't count on the registered squad isn't he?

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

Considering how badly it's supposed to be going. Maybe we will recall matty. He is still young enough he doesn't count on the registered squad isn't he?

Cant even get a game for Aberdeen and thats after 60 year old Scott brown dropping back into centre half

12 minutes ago, toontownman said:

I believe so, yes. Should absolutely bring him back in Jan.

Edited by KaKa