Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, LV said:

How do we know that he wants his own technical director in? Is that from a reliable source or just been plucked from the ether and has now become fact? 

I read it yesterday. I'll see if i can find the source and post it

https://www.newcastleworld.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/revealed-the-recruitment-team-addition-eddie-howe-is-desperate-to-get-signed-off-at-newcastle-united-3448610

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-united-yet-react-backroom-22089772

Edited by steve_69

1 minute ago, LV said:

How do we know that he wants his own technical director in? Is that from a reliable source or just been plucked from the ether and has now become fact? 

It’s a jumble of him wanting Hughes in at Celtic, and then the delay for signing with us and people putting things together. 

7 minutes ago, steve_69 said:

Ok ta. So it’s speculation rather than fact as far as I can see. 

8 minutes ago, Manxst said:

It’s a jumble of him wanting Hughes in at Celtic, and then the delay for signing with us and people putting things together. 

Yep that’s how I read it too 

Good to hear the specific mention of a fitness coach coming in with him, because a good fitness coach is desperately needed.

Do we currently have a fitness coach at the club?  If we do then they have been stealing a living.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Is there anything the Premier League won't try to stop us? Why can't we have nice things...

It's the fans fault, the asteroid is doing a great job and has had too much negativity on social media. Our delusional expectation that impending global destruction is a bad thing just shows how fickle we are.  

14 minutes ago, LV said:

Ok ta. So it’s speculation rather than fact as far as I can see. 

Hence 'reading between the lines' rather than 'this is fact'. If it was a totally clear situation, it shouldn't have taken a week to get this done and dusted.

3 minutes ago, deejeck said:

Good to hear the specific mention of a fitness coach coming in with him, because a good fitness coach is desperately needed.

Do we currently have a fitness coach at the club?  If we do then they have been stealing a living.

Our new fitness coach

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886uiv43g6oadvw619ev3

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Is there anything the Premier League won't try to stop us? Why can't we have nice things...

Paulo Fonseca's agent has indicated that Fonseca has done his homework on the asteroid's trajectory and is "keen" to manage the asteroid.