Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 hour ago, deejeck said:

Good to hear the specific mention of a fitness coach coming in with him, because a good fitness coach is desperately needed.

Do we currently have a fitness coach at the club?  If we do then they have been stealing a living.

I’m pretty sure our fitness coach - the last remnant of the Rafa coaching staff - recently moved to Everton.

1 hour ago, 1964 said:

It's the fans fault, the asteroid is doing a great job and has had too much negativity on social media. Our delusional expectation that impending global destruction is a bad thing just shows how fickle we are.  

You forgot to mention its a family asteroid and doesn’t deserve to get the amount of abuse its been getting.

1 minute ago, Raconteur said:

I’m pretty sure our fitness coach - the last remnant of the Rafa coaching staff - recently moved to Everton.

How the hell is it possible that Premier League club doesn’t have fitness coach?!

15 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

:lol: this looks like a painting one of our supporters would do.

I dunno, it's kinda missing that "Steve Bruce furiously gobbling away on someone's mighty stem" element that's so essential in any MS Paint work.

11 minutes ago, Raconteur said:

Timing would explain why we've been blowing out of our arses all season.

25 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Where would we have squeezed in work with the fitness coach? The two days of training were already full up.

Aye. Meticulously preparing for the next defeat.

"Can't blame the fans, I did that last week. I know, the media. I'll blame the media. Oh shit I did that the week before last. Okay, I'll blame Almiron"

Edited by Happinesstan

5 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I didn't realise Howe tried to sign Hendrick a few times when he was at Bournemouth. 

Didn't know this. I suppose Hendrick would have improved no doubt if he had signed him, as oppose to the Brucey effect.

12 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I didn't realise Howe tried to sign Hendrick a few times when he was at Bournemouth. 

Can't wait for the massive meltdown when he's named in the starting eleven against Brentford.

13 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Milan were allegedly chasing Hendrick at one point :lol:

I don't believe any of the rumours surrounding free transfer players. Agents make loads of shit up about who is in for their clients in order to expedite a deal with another club and push through higher wages. I imagine Milan probably hadn't even heard of him.

Just now, kisearch said:

Can definitely see that happening when Ritchie starts

He's probably going to pick a team that he's managed to work with, other then people who have been on International duty, so its very likely that Ritchie started tbh.