Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

For those that say Lampard isn’t that bad, are there 3 Premier League managers worse than him? Which ones?

Bruce

Dyche

OGS

Ranieri 

Moyes

I don't want Lampa4d but I'd have him over them.

Speaking of Moyes, he’d keep us up and has an eye for talent, his SAFC stint aside, he’s done a great job at Everton and now WHU, he’s old skool in terms of management style, but his team play with a plan, a certain style and he’s no dinosaur in that he uses tactics, data, analysis and other modern wizardry that has been missing from our club/Bruce’s set up in 14 years/his tenure.

41 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Bruce

Dyche

OGS

Ranieri 

Moyes

I don't want Lampa4d but I'd have him over them.

Bruce is a given. OGS is debatable, Moyes is far more proven and currently doing very well, Ranieri has at least won the league and Dyche I disagree with.

Farke has promoted a team from the Championship twice.

3 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Bruce is a given. OGS is debatable, Moyes is far more proven and currently doing very well, Ranieri has at least won the league and Dyche I disagree with.

Farke has promoted a team from the Championship twice.

Ranieri has won the Coppa Italia, Copa del Rey, Serie C, Serie B, UEFA Super Cup…can’t compare an old fox like him with Lampard, who’s in the beginning of his management career.

I'd have Gerrard over Lampard. He's less proven in PL but we know more about Lampard to think he's not great. Also I'm tired of tories being associated with our club. I wouldn't be excited, but happy to give him a chance while we're in this weird stage of being loaded but shit.

Edited by Inferior Acuña