Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

I think my time supporting this club has made me completely underestimate the impact a manager can have.

Nope, Howe for me is the main reason for this success, as much as he would deny it. Just an incredible bloke all round, and what a pleasure to have a guy in charge that has a plan, and a master one at that!

God times are good, and I can honestly put the success we're currently having to one side and say the football we're playing is the best part of it all. I LOVE watching us play again, knowing we can give anyone in the league a game.

Edited by BonesJones

Got it spot on tonight. The press first half was spot on, suffocated them, couldn't get near our box. Second half they come out as a team would when 2-0 down, got the goal but we were still solid. Reminded me of the game v Brighton (H) last season but we had the extra bit of quality to kill the game off on the break.

PL manager of the season if he sees a top 4 finish through. I can't see how anyone can argue against it.

6 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Got it spot on tonight. The press first half was spot on, suffocated them, couldn't get near our box. Second half they come out as a team would when 2-0 down, got the goal but we were still solid. Reminded me of the game v Brighton (H) last season but we had the extra bit of quality to kill the game off on the break.

PL manager of the season if he sees a top 4 finish through. I can't see how anyone can argue against it.

Remember they gave it to Klopp for coming second. Expect Ten Hag to somehow win without even being part of it.

9 minutes ago, LV said:

This guy might just be the real deal 

I love the current squad for being the ones that went through the transition from a joke club to deadly serious one. However I can't help but imagine what the first xi will look like once every position has been upgraded to an Isak, Bruno, Botman of Eddie/teams choices. Almost want to fast forward it just to see, but I guess the great man is basically doing that for us anyway.

Edited by BonesJones

On 11/03/2022 at 12:04, Beth said:

Fair play to him, I'm his biggest critic but he seems to have turned it round for now and got the squad fully onside.

One thing though, those selfies of the team in the dressing rooms after a win need to be knocked on the head, they're small time as fuck.

sad

12 minutes ago, Beth said:

Yes, you are.

You and I will never agree on your "small time" take, not that you'd care, but let's all just enjoy the position in the table and what's to come next year. Onwards and upwards.

Has to be one of the best prepared teams I’ve ever seen tonight. Had absolute certainty and confidence in what we were doing. 

Some of it looked quite weird in the second half, like Schar pressing up into midfield. But perfectly judged for the situation. 

Really is continuing to impress at the highest level. Think he could go on to be a very special figure in our history.