Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I mean that literally can’t happen.

Can you not loan two from the same club? Perhaps I read it wrong, maybe it just said we are interested in both.

Guest reefatoon

It's going to be so much better this shorter transfer window. Less time to be fucked off at all our failings.

Guest reefatoon

It's going to be so much better this shorter transfer window. Less time to be fucked off at all our failings.

That is a very small positive :lol:

:lol: I'll take anything I can get.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’ve always rated Wellbeck, he won’t get you 20 goals a season, but he’s a huge threat and would be a huge upgrade on Gayle. I’m sure Rafa’s methods would help him with any injury or fitness issues as well.

From Man Utd I rate Rashford and Martial higher than Lukaku, they are being wasted at Man Utd. Rashford would be worth every penny of 50m +

Such a player even if we had the money, would have lots of potential suitors though. If Man Utd don’t fancy selling him though which I don’t think their board would even if Mourinho would, a cheeky loan wouldn’t be beyond the realms of possibility.

Only one of Rashford or Martial needs to leave. They each played close to 28 full games last season across all comps. I don't know how many of those minutes were sub appearances, but I'd assume if one leaves that's an extra 2500 minutes of football up for grabs to fill the void.

But since Rashford has came through the academy, is English, is 2 years younger, already plays more and contributes directly to a higher proportion of goals, I might stick my neck out and say bye bye Martial.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Martial is going to Juventus, apparently.

Replacing Gayle with Welbeck would be absolutely mental - replacing one non-scoring striker with another one

Much better footballer than Gayle too. Then we can thank Sunderland for helping to groom him as a young 'un.

Need to be careful using that word when talking about them like.