Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Back to sturridge it seems

liverpool will be lucky to get him off the wage bill at this point surely :lol:

Saw somewhere yesterday that they want £15m for him :lol:

i'm sure they do, thing is someone will gamble at that price given the money washing around the league

100% don't want Sturridge

I don’t want him as such, but I’m pretty worried by what the alternatives might be.

Tammy Abraham would be a good fit for Rafa, but I don't even know if he's available.

hanging on for chelsea players is going to be a problem this summer imo, firstly they'll need to sort their shit out and secondly there will be a raft of other clubs all wanting to loan them who will pay more than us tbh

kenedy we might get due to the connection but who knows

this makes sense, 10m euro release clause and we've been pissing about probably bidding under it so far

Well we have form. One reason why the Lejeune's transfer was so drawn out. We agreed wages with Lejeune's agent, but tried to undercut the clause fee, and then attempted to pay what is a peanuts fee (in this market) in installments.

We're so small time, and pathetic.

this makes sense, 10m euro release clause and we've been pissing about probably bidding under it so far

From Wiki:

Özyakup is an energetic attacking-minded central midfielder. Being able to play simple and quickly, Özyakup can lead the team play. He is "skillful" at finishing and possesses high level of anticipation that allows him to be at the right place on the pitch, according to former Beşiktaş and Turkish international forward Feyyaz Uçar.

Özyakup is considered an "intelligent" player and was once called a "magician" by former Turkish international and current pundit Rıdvan Dilmen in 2015. Özyakup is praised by Dilmen for his "Zinedine Zidane-like" dribbling attributes and touted to be talented enough to play for Barcelona. In 2016, Turkey national team captain Arda Turan stated he believes Özyakup will become the leader once he (Turan) quits the national team, describing Özyakup as an "outstanding player", being "very intelligent" and "a big talent".

Özyakup is an admirer of the playmaking styles of Zinedine Zidane and the Argentine Juan Román Riquelme.