Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Did you know?TM: That the 22 days left in the summer transfer window are exactly one day fewer than the number of days it takes NUFC to monitor a player, lodge a derisory bid, wait for news of the insulting bid to leak, reload the fax paper, fuel up the transfer 'copter for a cheeky deadline day show-bid, and announce that we tried, but it's difficult to make transfers, we won't be held to ransom, and we can't be expected to keep up with the likes of Fulham?

How do i unsubscribe from AshFacts

Should I just leave the name on the back of my sons new shirt blank in case a: said player leaves or b: a new number 9 could yet arrive

Monitoring

I’d love to see that on the back of a shirt. I might do it.

Monitoring and Preparing would be lethal up front together [emoji38]

Could be a good bingo call. Over the line, number 9.

Did you know?TM: That the 22 days left in the summer transfer window are exactly one day fewer than the number of days it takes NUFC to monitor a player, lodge a derisory bid, wait for news of the insulting bid to leak, reload the fax paper, fuel up the transfer 'copter for a cheeky deadline day show-bid, and announce that we tried, but it's difficult to make transfers, we won't be held to ransom, and we can't be expected to keep up with the likes of Fulham?

How do i unsubscribe from AshFacts

Find £400million

Guest chopey

If we are not going to buy better replacement than our current players then why not just keep the ones we have.

Guest covmag

If we are not going to buy better replacement than our current players then why not just keep the ones we have.

i'm trying hard to answer this  :lol:

Brighton are said to be listening to offers for Harry Arter after signing Lerma.

Maybe a swapdeal, Arter + say £5M for Hayden could be a good move.

Arter has a good passing foot a good shot and at 28 has a few good years left. PL-experience as well.

Brighton are said to be listening to offers for Harry Arter after signing Lerma.

Arter has a good passing foot a good shot and at 28 has a few good years left. PL-experience as well.

Plays for Bournemouth bro, nice idea tho

Harry Arter the Bournemouth player?

Arter is shite