Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Amazing considering Ashleys stance was completey against loan deals.

Until he realised it saved him money.

I think personally it's that the savings have become so much starker since the new TV deal and fees went fucking mental. When he could sign players for sub £10m but a loan fee would be say £2m it wasn't as good an option. Now it might be £5m loan fee vs. £30m to sign. He's a barrowboy, will make perfect sense to him.

Probably over-optimistic, but maybe it's somehow linked to selling the club at some point. If he's not the owner in a year's time it's not his problem, and the long term investment can be left to the new owner.

Probably over-optimistic, but maybe it's somehow linked to selling the club at some point. If he's not the owner in a year's time it's not his problem, and the long term investment can be left to the new owner.

Could be and to be honest at this point i hope it's true, although i don't think the rectangle thinks that far ahead, other than making more and more money like.

Rondon, Maia & N'Soki would be a class end to the window tbf

Need a CB though

N’Soki is primarily a CB who can also play LB (and DM).

Fair enough, even better. Looked all LB in that French Cup game :lol: Bombing down the wing and getting 2 assists.  Still don't now why PSG would sell him though as he's so young and clearly a talent.  Money is no issue to buy him back though I suppose