Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Bruce has already rolled out the "if we dont get anyone else in I can't complain" comment. We know how it goes.

Can see a left back maybe but he already prepped us for no striker last week talking about injuries and no need for a striker as gayle and muto will be back after the two week break coming up.

Apparently Newcastle won't pay the asking price for Bowen because he doesn't have Premier League experience. That argument falls apart when you consider the fact Newcastle like to do the majority of their transfer business abroad. I doubt the club considered Premier League experience to be an issue when they signed Joelinton and Saint Maximin.

I've not too unhappy with the two loans we've got in, but we need a striker. Just pay the £17M for Bowen, and get the deal done.

He's not a striker.

Not sure how many times this needs to be pointed out.

He can play as a striker, behind the striker, on the right, and he scores goals consistently.

We need more attacking options clearly.

We need an out and out striker imo. The strikers Man Utd are linked with are the players we should be looking at to see us to the end of the season.

I agree he's not an out and out striker tbf. I just think he would really help our attacking options.

Ideally if we got a productive striker, in you'd wanna go 4-2-3-1 IMO. ASM, Bowen, Miggy behind the main striker would be decent.

Haaland's scored 5 goals in about an hour

I really thought Manchester United would have been in for that kid. His transfer fee was a pittance considering how well he’s done in the CL this season.