Transfer rumours

Yorkie

For the level we are aiming at and for the ambition of 17th every year I cant see the point of signing anyone other than a couple of loans to cover injuries

Just read the Choudry links and I really hope we avoid him. I can’t remember who they were playing last week but he nearly wiped someone else out with a reckless tackle. He’s red cards waiting to happen and I don’t want him to learn that lesson on loan to us.

Choudhury is probably better than who we will end up with but much more like it in comparison to who we have been linked with. I'd be surprised if we get a CM this window. An emergency LB will likely redirect our attention before they settle on sticking with Ritchie and dummett for the rest of the season.

Lazaro on the bench today. Inter pissed at his agent? Certainly cant be as close to a deal as reported.

Literally no idea where we are going for a striker either. At the minute I would expect nowhere. Gayle and Muto likely wont get a move while injured. Maybe we will pay for Bowen then use him as a lone striker and ruin him.

Look forward to another whole host of names this week either way!