Transfer rumours

Yorkie

:lol:

In fairness he seems worth a lowball bid given there is very little other interest. Leeds offered 3m up front or something daft and no one else is bidding.

We have Gayle which Bruce fairly seems to rate as he offers something different and is a natural poacher. Get him up and running - but if we can make a straight swap - Gayle out and Bowen in - it will be fine for me. From what i have seen, he looks alright and is only 23.

Guest neesy111

[tweet]1219321221604675584[/tweet]?s=20

[emoji38]

In fairness he seems worth a lowball bid given there is very little other interest. Leeds offered 3m up front or something daft and no one else is bidding.

We have Gayle which Bruce fairly seems to rate as he offers something different and is a natural poacher. Get him up and running - but if we can make a straight swap - Gayle out and Bowen in - it will be fine for me. From what i have seen, he looks alright and is only 23.

Gayle's injured again, no chance we are offloading him.

[emoji38]

I think the club's dreams of realising £10m+ for Gayle are more or less done now. He's missing large chunks of almost every season he's played due to injury problems. Seems like even champo clubs are running scared now.

[emoji38]

I think the club's dreams of realising £10m+ for Gayle are more or less done now. He's missing large chunks of almost every season he's played due to injury problems. Seems like even champo clubs are running scared now.

what kind of wages is he on? must be decent enough considering he dropped a division to join us and that might be scaring off clubs as well

We will probably get Bowen TBF. He was rumoured as wanting to come here months ago, which suggests there has been contact between us and the player. Hull will know this, and it leaves them in a vulnerable position.

Did I read that he is out of contract in the summer? In which case, they will have to cash in.

We were prepared to pay 12m for Murphy, so I can see them doing a deal somehow. Our main worry is fucking about while a more ambitious club takes him from under our noses.

We will stall on the wages for Rose and he will end up abroad/elsewhere. Certainly a move that makes sense ahead of the Euros. Solid guaranteed playing time in the public eye is what he needs and will get him a better move in the summer. Doubt we will pay the wages.

Who knows where we will end up on the winger end of things.

Can't see us getting a striker (which we desperately need) without shifting some players. Muto/Gayle being injured will likely leave them without a move too.