Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I'm not sure about that like. All for him coming in to add some depth, but he's done nothing of real note in his career so not sure how he'd be our best midfielder by a long way?

Most Arsenal fan's see him as surplus.

(I understand it's probably more a product of how little you rate our current crop than how much you rate Willock, something I wouldn't argue against)

Willock in hopefully means that Shelvey/Hendrick goes for bench duty. Would be nice with another so we don't have to start either of them two. Lb too yeah.

Well do less than bare minimum and get one in.

What sort of player is Willock? I’ve seen him play a few times but never really noticed him.

Sort of box to box, quite fast and can get away from people. Questionable decision making on the ball, as in when to keep hold, when to pass quickly etc. Reads the game well generally though.

I think Hayden playing deeper does that role better than he does but he would be miles better than Hendrick and off the ball superior to Shelvey.

He’ll play.

Guest Howaythetoon

My mate supports Arsenal and reckons he’s pony, but would probably be our best midfielder :lol:

He says the one we would/should want is Ainsley Maitland-Niles!

What sort of player is Willock? I’ve seen him play a few times but never really noticed him.

Sort of box to box, quite fast and can get away from people. Questionable decision making on the ball, as in when to keep hold, when to pass quickly etc. Reads the game well generally though.

I think Hayden playing deeper does that role better than he does but he would be miles better than Hendrick and off the ball superior to Shelvey.

He’ll play.

Thanks ?