Transfer rumours

Yorkie

His dad, Stan, worked as a bomb disposal expert

Fucking hell man.

...Was he South African?

:lol:ha ha. excellent, and much funnier than the original joke.

Don’t think we’ve ever been linked to any of their current strikers.

Yes. :lol:

Speaking of which, I see Facundo Ferreyra fired Shakhtar Donetsk to another title this season, winning the Golden Boot with 21 goals in 28 games.

Ferreyra, Thauvin, Mitrovic all doing well elsewhere. Graham Carr licking his lips. Next you'll be saying that Riviere is scoring goals.

Don’t think we’ve ever been linked to any of their current strikers.

Yes. :lol:

Speaking of which, I see Facundo Ferreyra fired Shakhtar Donetsk to another title this season, winning the Golden Boot with 21 goals in 28 games.

Ferreyra, Thauvin, Mitrovic all doing well elsewhere. Graham Carr licking his lips. Next you'll be saying that Riviere is scoring goals.

Debuchy's had a brilliant second half of the season at St-Etienne, Cabella's done well there too.

Jay Rodriguez according to some lad I know.....he used to get decent info, not sure about nowadays.

He's be an upgrade on the Hoss if he stayed fit, but not one to get too excited about.

Doesn't he play more from Left wing?

Jay Rodriguez according to some lad I know.....he used to get decent info, not sure about nowadays.

He's be an upgrade on the Hoss if he stayed fit, but not one to get too excited about.

Met him about a month after we went down in Ocean Beach Club in Ibiza on a Sunday afternoon and had a good bit waffle with him and he said he’d love to play for us under Rafa in the Premier League and waxed lyrical about our support, the stadium and the potential of the cloob so I can 100% see it happening if Rafa is keen!

Really good lad actually especially when he got the round in  :D

Met him about a month after we went down in Ocean Beach Club in Ibiza on a Sunday afternoon and had a good bit waffle with him and he said he’d love to play for us under Rafa in the Premier League and waxed lyrical about our support, the stadium and the potential of the cloob so I can 100% see it happening if Rafa is keen!

Really good lad actually especially when he got the round in  :D

Badly spelled Darren with the info, so could be a goer?

11 goals for West Brom this season isn't too shabby. Like the energy and enthusiasm he plays with and has a bit of quality too. If we could pick him up relatively cheaply I think he'd be a solid buy, but nothing to get particularly excited about.

is rodriguez not made of glass?

I think he just had one horrendously bad injury, then a follow up which was probably linked to still being a little weak after being out so long i guess. Or just bad luck. Hasn't had an injury this season I don't think.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Did his cruciate in recent memory, but played 37 prem games this season scoring 7 goals.

He's older than I thought, he's 29 in July.

I think he's a good player, would be good for the squad but not sure as a starter. He played in the Perez role a lot for them this season and on the left of a three

Good keeper. I think we should just sign Dubravka, promote Woodman to number two and keep Elliot around as third choice.

That would kill Woodman (and potentially us if Dubravka got injured). He needs a full (probably two) seasons out on loan playing week in week out before he'll be anywhere near PL level.

He's made 35 senior starts and he's just turned 21. I don't see much problem with him having half a season at the club and half a season out on loan for instance for a couple of more years.

Pickford had made 130 by the same age.

We're wasting the lads' key development years with shoddy loans. He's not PL standard yet. Miles off physically and technically, and he's not gonna improve unless he starts playing regularly.

Another year like the one he's just had needs to be avoided at all costs.

His Wiki says it was 93, 29 of those in non-league. Even so, I doubt he was in the first-team squad during a lot of that time either. Woodman would likely be training with the first-team everyday, learning from Rafa, Dubravka, the staff, in a Premier League environment. There's also no reason why he couldn't push Dubravka within a year or two. Dubravka's good but he's not exactly elite.

At the same stage, Shay Given had played 24 times by the way. His next season was as first choice Newcastle keeper.

He needs to be playing games. It would be crazy not to send him on loan next year.

I think he just had one horrendously bad injury, then a follow up which was probably linked to still being a little weak after being out so long i guess. Or just bad luck. Hasn't had an injury this season I don't think.

He did aye and it cost him a mega money move to Liverpool or Spurs!

Anderlecht got anyone decent in return for sels & mbemba? Doesn't sound like they got much cash.

Aye Leander Dendoncker. CDM, he looks mint. West Ham wanted him in January I think. Valued high though, much more than Chancel & Sels' worth combined. Probably most comparable to Diame in our current squad, breaks up play, fairly energetic but with an attacking tendency too. Little bit slow & sluggish though which might see him struggle a little bit in this league.