Transfer rumours

Yorkie

The yearly Carroll link has surfaced, swap with Baldy. Yawn.

Carroll is out of contract in the summer, and no one will pay money for him now (or ever again) I'd be willing to take over his daft wages till the end of the season, see if we can get some games out of him. If he's on the pitch he scores goals. He's not been on the pitch for any decent spell for about 3 years, but a gamble that is possibly worth taking for half a season.

No chance we'd swap a player worth £15m for him though, its fantasy talk by WHAM supporting hacks. The best deal WHAM could get for Carroll is someone take over his wages and he leaves for free at the end of the season, same deal we have with Colback.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Well intentioned and worded but there's no real point to an open letter, Ashley won't see it.

I agree, aren't we past open letters now?

Yes, his partner and baby refuse to move to the north east.

I've seen him after a few away games leaving separate from the main group and one occasion was on the train back to London within 30 minutes of the end of the game.

Hope he get's his wish to leave.

Well intentioned and worded but there's no real point to an open letter, Ashley won't see it.

I agree, aren't we past open letters now?

As if any of his arse lickers would have the balls to ask him to read it man.

Spray painting a cock & balls on his front gate would have much more of an effect regardless of the good intentions

That is two players now Kenedy being the other one who are supposedly adversely affected by having babies. Yes it’s a basic right, but they are at the peak of their careers and if they had half a brain could wait until their 30s once their career has nearly finished.

Maybe you'd think differently if you knew what it was like to ejaculate

I have a 2 year old and I waited until my career progression had settled a bit into my 30s. It’s the wise way of doing things.

That is two players now Kenedy being the other one who are supposedly adversely affected by having babies. Yes it’s a basic right, but they are at the peak of their careers and if they had half a brain could wait until their 30s once their career has nearly finished.

Most managers like their players to have kids early on, gives them a different perspective on life and keeps them off the piss and more focused usually.

A functioning football club would find a way to let him get back to where he needs to be and sign an improved replacement. Sadly that is not something NUFC under Ashley is capable of.

Violence or coordinated vandalism of SD shops is the only way this cunt will listen.

Some way to tank the business. Doesn't have to be vandalism like, but just some strategy of killing it. He's killed our club, finding a way of taking down the only thing he cares about would be great.