Transfer rumours

Yorkie

But Ashley wants the club valued at assets+cash flow, but then take the cash out for himself once he’s fooled the buyer. If he spends £25m to increase assets it does nothing to increase the value of the club but takes money out of his pocket.

That and the fact that he never intends to sell....

L’Equipe claim United would be willing to pay 27m euros for the 21-year-old

Lol fuck off.

L’Equipe need to lay off the hard stuff

United willing to bid 27m as they know they are the fourth lowest bid and players agent has already stated that he isn't interested in coming.......

Good morning. What beautiful transfers do we have lined up today?

Just the usual, Ashley transferring money from NUFC to MASH

From the Northern Echo.

However, the club’s interest in Miguel Almiron remains at an impasse with Mike Ashley refusing to meet Atlanta United’s $25m asking price for the Paraguayan forward, and Newcastle’s owner remains extremely reluctant to invest significant sums into the playing squad while he attempts to sell up.

:lol:

Except it’s the clubs money he won’t invest. Why do they publish articles as if it’s his money. I’d not want to spend his money because then he’d pretend he’s done us a favour the fat cunt.

Guest reefatoon

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Monaco, I'm Mr Charnley from Newcastle, I know people are interested in your players, but could I maybe have one on loan please?

tenor.gif?itemid=10399086

Good morning. What beautiful transfers do we have lined up today?

Lukaku was the only deal we actually pursued seriously, they probably thought that will keep everyone happy for another window. Charnley's probably booked a two day break in Durham ( via coach)  to escape the stress of fan expectation with the collapse of the deal.

God he's absolutely quality, no way it will happen, but I've been spaffing over him for a while

Surprised we didn’t go for him when we got Mitro and Mbemba. Not seen him since he’s moved to Monaco.

God he's absolutely quality, no way it will happen, but I've been spaffing over him for a while

Surprised we didn’t go for him when we got Mitro and Mbemba. Not seen him since he’s moved to Monaco.

Ahhh the great FM team with these three, Praet, Dendoncker and Defour  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Got voted in the worst team of the year so not too great :lol: