Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Imagine the thought of that fat cunt being given any say whatsoever in the direction of the club  :lol:

His plans for the training facilities probably sealed the job for him. 'Rafa wanted what!? Swimming facilities? Just get a dart board and some pork scratchings in the canteen and we'll be fine'.

Jesse Lingard is 27, turns 28 this year. Feels like he should be no more than 22. A big no thanks to him, massively overrated, and he's not even rated that highly.

Jesse Lingard is 27, turns 28 this year. Feels like he should be no more than 22. A big no thanks to him, massively overrated, and he's not even rated that highly.

If the takeover meant we’d see the quality and personality of Lingard come to the club, I’d rather it fall through. We’ve had a few years of likeable players who aren’t just here to milk the club while their interest lay elsewhere. If it’s a world class player fair enough. Lindgard is average, and and absolute whopping cunt to boot.

He's always given the impression that he's far more interested in Instagram than football.

I think that's a bit ridiculous and presumably based on nowt other than the fact he uses Instagram. His account is basically all football stuf n'all.

You have to be FUCKING AMAZING at football to play in the Premier League / at the World Cup. :lol: It's all relative I know but the point is I don't think you get there by dossing it, even those who aren't great by PL standards.

Wouldn't put it past that clueless arsehole. Thinking Lingard might be younger than Pogba is an easy mistake to make, but it just shows you how readily garbage pundits like him will simply trot out baseless clichés, when they're supposed to be providing some meaningful insight. Can't abide Redknapp.

He's always given the impression that he's far more interested in Instagram than football.

I think that's a bit ridiculous and presumably based on nowt other than the fact he uses Instagram. His account is basically all football stuf n'all.

You have to be FUCKING AMAZING at football to play in the Premier League / at the World Cup. :lol: It's all relative I know but the point is I don't think you get there by dossing it, even those who aren't great by PL standards.

Fair comment. I didn't want to come across as a bit Sounessy :lol:

I just think the lad has got his priorities a bit mixed up. When he's in the news its 50/50 between stuff he's done on the park or off it. He's obviously got talent but I think in 5 years time he'll be a cautionary tale. 'You don't want to end up like Jesse Lingard' type of thing. He's got a maximum of 6 seasons left before he's done, wonder what his legacy will be.

Fair play to him for harnessing social media tbf. It's mostly grim as fuck but if it works it works.

Don't think people would have as much of a problem with it if he was a better footballer.

And when I say better footballer, I'd fucking love him at our club in its current iteration. But I think that says more about our club in it's current iteration.

Fair comment. I didn't want to come across as a bit Sounessy :lol:

I just think the lad has got his priorities a bit mixed up. When he's in the news its 50/50 between stuff he's done on the park or off it. He's obviously got talent but I think in 5 years time he'll be a cautionary tale. 'You don't want to end up like Jesse Lingard' type of thing. He's got a maximum of 6 seasons left before he's done, wonder what his legacy will be.

I'm thinking more Nicky Butt than Phil Neville - completely impossible to believe he was once part of a great team (if Man U were ever great with Lindgard in the team)

Fair chance of that seeing as he's in his peak years right now, and has regressed since having that good season where he ended up in Southgate's starting line-up at the World Cup. I'd take him, 17/18 Lingard would've been a good replacement for Perez (who we still need to replace, desperately). Good at dribbling, decent early finisher, capable of playing off a big striker. Don't really know why his form has dropped so badly, maybe needs a move.

Don’t get why people hate Lindgard so much, he’s decent.

He's arguably had 1 good season, 17-18. He's talented obviously but he's one to very much avoid, his numbers since that Indian summer are wretched. He'll sign one more big contract in his career and I hope it's not with us.