Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Say Muto is signed and Rondon likely, is that going to be our business for the summer do folk think?

Well if we sell Mitro that would be around £38 million sales and bringing in Rondon and Muto would take spending to around 38 assuming we have paid 5 mill for Kennedy loan? And 16.5 for Rondon. I would say that's ya lot

Say Muto is signed and Rondon likely, is that going to be our business for the summer do folk think?

Well if we sell Mitro that would be around £38 million sales and bringing in Rondon and Muto would take spending to around 38 assuming we have paid 5 mill for Kennedy loan? And 16.5 for Rondon. I would say that's ya lot

Dat net spend

If Gayle goes the other way Jabba's in profit.

Dat net spend

Yip, it's fucking soul destroying and nowhere near enough to even compete for 10th again. We probably need a left back, right back, another centre mid and winger as well but unlikely. Just hope a youngster can do alright and make it interesting

we need a couple of fullbacks desperately.

I really quite like Dummett, especially under Rafa, but to go into yet another season with him as our first, and pretty much only, left back is just ridiculous.

we need a couple of fullbacks desperately.

Suprised no one else has said this our full backs are absolutely piss poor

They haven’t because that’s not a true statement

Would be highly disappointed in the caliber of striker we'd bought, but signings of Kenedy, Dubravka, Schar and Bryan (unlikely) would be fine.

Ki for Merino and no #10 would be infuriating though. Either way, Rafa's going.

I fully expect Manquillo to be a better player this season, and may even turn out to be adequate cover for Yedlin. I'd like to see better than Yedlin, but hopefully he has improved also. Happy with Dummett on the left, kind of reliable. But we could do with somebody a little more exciting, just for an extra option. Clark is probably a similar type of LB to dummett so will provide suitable coverage for his specific role, but somebody regularly overlapping Kenedy would be brilliant (provided they can cross a ball.

We need Bryan, a replacement and preferably an upgrade for Merino, and a new Striker. Longstaff to be the understudy. That would be "fine" for this season.

I agree with this although I think Ki is the replacement for Merino and we’re done there. Preferably a LB that can challenge Dummett and a striker.

Ideally another winger but that ain’t happening.