Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I don’t want him to continue this season, in some fucked up way I want him to just quit now or get sacked. This club is rotten in so many ways. I want war! What’s the point of another season?? He will honour his contract, but the owner deserves nothing.

The only strange part of the situation is that Rafa Benitez is still at this club, tbh. This isn't really any reason for him to stay, and he will have a multitude of other offers from around the world as soon as he becomes available. There may have even been serious solicitations from other teams while he has been under contract. Why stay at a club that you have no personal connection to (Obviously this is a club with great support and history, but every club he has managed from the time he joined Valencia has been this way) when the board consistently lies and disrespects the manager, while not allowing him to compete with clubs in similar financial circumstances. It makes no sense to remain here; greener pastures await him in any job he would seriously consider. Even sycophant Pardew eventually left for better.

Both disgusting and depressing in equal measures....luckily I'm away on Thursday for 2.5 weeks, so I can avoid this utter shitshow.

Don't act like you can resist some newsnow or newcastle-online updates when you are on holiday :p

Both disgusting and depressing in equal measures....luckily I'm away on Thursday for 2.5 weeks, so I can avoid this utter shitshow.

Don't act like you can resist some newsnow or newcastle-online updates when you are on holiday :p

Must............resist.......

Guest reefatoon

You don't stop up on this basis year on year...it's just a matter of time again. If that gets it through his obstinate, lead lined skull and he sells up then so be it. He'll be sure to fuck us over on the way out mind.

This is an absolute guarantee.

We must have recouped about £20m with Sels going. With supposedly £40-50m there from the PL there is no legitimate reason why we are not spending. Infuriating.

Sels Is going for a reported £3.5mill. Over a probable 4 years that gives Rafa an extra Million or close to. The worry for us is what Messi will be like through a north east winter.

Rafa is so good at putting the pressure on these pricks. Love it.

Not that good evidently.

It makes fuck all difference at this point, Ashley would probably rather get shot of Rafa anyway, he's a constant headache as far as he's concerned.