Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Probably time to lock this thread until January. That's the real test for me.

Can’t keep saying the next window is the real test.

What use is taking an A-Level when you already failed your AS, GCSE, SATS, Spelling proficiency?

The only test now is whether we can get Ashley and chums expelled ASAP before they can do further damage.

A wonderful whoosh.

What happened to that green light Rafa was given the other day  :lol:

No doubt was meant literally and currently sat on his desk.

61_NECBQn_OL_SX342.jpg

”I asked for green light to sign two players and they brought me a lamp”

We'll get 2 in today

1 known (Marlon/N'Soki or something) and 1 completely random and out of the blue

:lol: I don't know what's worse, the fact that you might be correct or the idea that you think we are signing anyone today.

I get the feeling that the fat cunt finally realise that we are in deep trouble so finally agreed to spend "what we received this window", but obviously left it too late.

Guest chopey

Can I just say that Ryder is a major part of the problem at Newcastle just now, Alan Oliver used to camp out at St James for the sniff of a story and he always had the best interests of the fans and city at heart, he had contacts throught the club from groundsmen, stewards and tea lady's, Ryder just wakes up and flicks through Newsnow.

Guest chopey

Let's not rewrite history, Alan Oliver was a proper rectangle.

I agree but he wasnt afraid to print a story that the owners didnt approve of.

Let's not rewrite history, Alan Oliver was a proper rectangle.

His feud with Laurent Robert :lol:.  Stupid fucker never seemed to give him higher than a 5.

Seem to remember him being a proper apologist for Shepherd too, in the whole Souness and then Roeder appointments.

Muto with Ayoze and Manquilo at LB as well as RB

All positions filled  :azn:

Or Saviet as AMC, Clark at LB and Yarney as CB. Or Even Sterry at RB and Manquillo at LB.

These strike me as the sort of games Charnley is probably playing right now to convince Rafa we're fine. 

Our strength in CM is so poor :anguish:

Am actually most concerned about CM tbh. We can shift around at the back and put square pegs in round holes if need be, but in CM we’re fucked if Shelvey or Diame are crocked/drop form.