Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Already seeing people saying they're happy and/or not complaining because they didn't think we'd be getting anyone. :anguish:

Just relief from my part, that we have given ourselves a chance. The bigger picture is bleak.

Already seeing people saying they're happy and/or not complaining because they didn't think we'd be getting anyone. :anguish:

Just relief from my part, that we have given ourselves a chance. The bigger picture is bleak.

Well of course, and I agree. Doesn't make this situation and this month in any way acceptable though.

Aye rightly so. We've got some of our prime targets in and they need supporting. Not sure what a protest is meant to achieve at this time - it's not like everyone isn't aware of the circumstances with fans/manager/owner at NUFC. Well documented.

Aye rightly so. We've got some of our prime targets in and they need supporting. Not sure what a protest is meant to achieve at this time - it's not like everyone isn't aware of the circumstances with fans/manager/owner at NUFC. Well documented.

Lets sweep the last 11 years under the rug, because generous Mike has lent Rafa his helicopter to get a couple of loan deals :thup:

Lets sweep the last 11 years under the rug, because generous Mike has lent Rafa his helicopter to get a couple of loan deals :thup:

That's not what I'm saying, I just think we should be prioritising supporting the team over protesting against the owner - which fans do via chants every single game anyway. I fail to see what a protest will achieve now? Raise awareness? Already done. Show discontent? Done. Put pressure on the owner? Irrelevant now.

Woah, he had to return it with the tank filled up.

:lol:

Laugh away, fact is the hands of the owner and the potential buyer are shown. There's nothing left to do other than support the players and manager. We know he wants to sell, we know she wants to buy - the only way we can affect this is by supporting the team and doing our bit to help them stay in the league. I don't see how a protest contributes to that cause in any way. It's my opinion, anyway - what we're on this forum for after all, init?

What's an acceptable point in time to display discontent, then? Had we not made a single signing today your argument could be exactly the same.

I think it's already displayed tbh. Pretty much common knowledge now. I would certainly have understood it a bit more if nobody was signed this window, but I'd still question the result/affect/purpose of the endeavour - certainly not the validity though, as not to be mistaken here.

Straight out of Trump's book of normalizing batship* until something slightly less batship seems pretty okay.

*Tip o' the hat to Beren.