Transfer rumours

Yorkie

If we had kept Rondon and Perez and signed a good CM along with the other signings we made, then it had been very good. Now, not so much.

I think Joelinton could be an upgrade for us. He's obviously more versatile, looks like he offers the same qualities as Rondon, probably pacier but is also able to carry the ball forward which should add another dimension to our attack.

Dennis Wise told me this.

Yes he could, but we have no depth at CF.

I'm starting to sound like I'm defending our transfer business but Gayle, Muto, Joelinton, Almiron, Maxim and Carroll are our forwards/strikers. There aren't too many teams with that many options for their front line and I'd argue that they're by no means dross.

Muto is still an unknown quantity and Gayle as our 5/6th option isn't a bad one to have.

If we had kept Rondon and Perez and signed a good CM along with the other signings we made, then it had been very good. Now, not so much.

I think Joelinton could be an upgrade for us. He's obviously more versatile, looks like he offers the same qualities as Rondon, probably pacier but is also able to carry the ball forward which should add another dimension to our attack.

I'm starting to sound like I'm defending our transfer business but Gayle, Muto, Joelinton, Almiron, Maxim and Carroll are our forwards/strikers. There aren't too many teams with that many options for their front line and I'd argue that they're by no means dross.

Muto is still an unknown quantity and Gayle as our 5/6th option isn't a bad one to have.

You are right in theory, it's not bad but Steve Bruce is our manager.

It was a remarkable window for Bruce because he's never been at a club of this stature and been in the PL in this era of these kind of fees. So yes it was remarkable for ol' Brucey boy.

That seems to escape the minds of some fans who wonder why he took the job. He's an upmarket version of John Carver basically, he'll be like a kid in a toy shop. Look at the clubs he's managed previously.

It's like taking a looker home then realising she has a cock. Disappointing.

Explain.

It was a remarkable window for Bruce because he's never been at a club of this stature and been in the PL in this era of these kind of fees. So yes it was remarkable for ol' Brucey boy.

That seems to escape the minds of some fans who wonder why he took the job. He's an upmarket version of John Carver basically, he'll be like a kid in a toy shop. Look at the clubs he's managed previously.

:lol: just looked at his signings in the championship and I’m sure he was fired the fuck up for signing Scott Hogan. He’s now here and he’s got a 40m Brazilian that his owner has a strange obsession over.

Explain.

:lol:

Transfer activity = looker

Steve Bruce = the cock

Looks good on paper but at the end of the evening, you're working with a cock. In most cases that would render the looks pointless.

So for the 5 players getting told today they're not in the squad they can't go to another team in the top two divisions? 

So its either the old firm or abroad?

Apart from our ginger cockback who will be called home to the s.o.s. where he belongs.  :snod:

Single worst summer I've had as a Newcastle fan.

Totally agree. I've supported them for 32 years. Couldn't be more disenfranchised with the club, the majority of fans or the ownership than I am right now.

This is where I'm at.

Single worst summer I've had as a Newcastle fan.

Totally agree. I've supported them for 32 years. Couldn't be more disenfranchised with the club, the majority of fans or the ownership than I am right now.

This is where I'm at.

Same, if there weren’t so many good people on here I wouldn’t be following anything to do with NUFC.

We don’t know for sure how SB will set the team up. But I’m essentially talking about goals. We’ve sold our two top scorers from last season. I love Almiron but he plays out wide and is yet to score for us.