Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Imagine how fun this week might have been if the takeover had been real.

It'd have been amazing. Rafa with money, support and the beginning of a long term strategy.

Oh, what could have been :(.

We actually have zero idea what BZG's plans were for us though do we? They certainly seemed to operate in a very worrying way.

(Of course I agree with the sentiment had a takeover by an ambitious owner actually happened)

We doing a rate the window thread or not? Looking like AC will be it for incoming seen as mystery midfield rumours died early doors believing media reported fees we ain't done too bad to have an out lay of 30/35 million which I thought the owner would never sanction. However no real certainties with any of the signings and still short on quality in places. The bench/ backup seems so weak when we are 2 or 3 down not sure who comes in to turn it around or strongest 11 depending on how they gell and form may still give any under the top 8 a good run for their money. Suspensions and injuries on mass and we are in deep trouble. Running out of squad places with players seemingly no one keen to take is a secondary  concern for the next couple of windows.

Were BZG even real or is it all just make believe

I had major doubts about their credibility but I think their interest was completely genuine and, as usual, fat lad moved the goalposts.

He'll sell only on almost impossible terms.

Guest reefatoon

So, our centre forwards are Joelinton who may be good, Gayle who isn’t, Muto who nobody knows if he’s good, and a crock. Wohoo.

Going into last season might have been deemed worse but it turned out ok. Perez was hit and miss with a lot of people, Rondon was slated when signed, Muto the same as you have put for this season and Joselu was f***ing awful.

So, our centre forwards are Joelinton who may be good, Gayle who isn’t, Muto who nobody knows if he’s good, and a crock. Wohoo.

Going into last season might have been deemed worse but it turned out ok. Perez was hit and miss with a lot of people, Rondon was slated when signed, Muto the same as you have put for this season and Joselu was f***ing awful.

That’s progress. Oh wait, it isn’t.

Just a note for Gallowgate End; I posted this last Friday and after our Swedish reporter on here said the Krafth deal was dead. This isn’t posted as a go, I just don’t like being accused of lying. Nsoki didn’t happen, Krafth did and so would have Austin had the club not decided on a punt with Carroll as a much cheaper option to do the same job, with the added bonus of being a returning local lad. Club employees have to live somewhere; I just happen to live near one and see him from time to time.  :thup:

Been told Austin and Krafth are incoming; Austin seems nailed on apparently.

That's weird, someone else said the Krafth deal had fallen through in a previous post.

I’ll be honest I didn’t know who he was or that we’d already been linked but I was told this only a few hours ago. I was also told that Nsoki should be successfully resolved as well.

Just a note for Gallowgate End; I posted this last Friday and after our Swedish reporter on here said the Krafth deal was dead. This isn’t posted as a go, I just don’t like being accused of lying. Nsoki didn’t happen, Krafth did and so would have Austin had the club not decided on a punt with Carroll as a much cheaper option to do the same job, with the added bonus of being a returning local lad. Club employees have to live somewhere; I just happen to live near one and see him from time to time.  :thup:

Been told Austin and Krafth are incoming; Austin seems nailed on apparently.

That's weird, someone else said the Krafth deal had fallen through in a previous post.

I’ll be honest I didn’t know who he was or that we’d already been linked but I was told this only a few hours ago. I was also told that Nsoki should be successfully resolved as well.

One out of three previously reported targets. The most successful itk ever on here.

It's so silly isn't it.

Unless it's someone that scored in the prem the year before they're not good enough. Same chat every summer.

Many fans agree. No, not mackems. Actual Newcastle United fans. Mike Ashley has done an astounding job in lowering expectations. The "you cry about everything" dimwit crew are running rampant. We should be happy and not question stuff at all.

Guest Yerdas El Savon

Not the best window, but certainly not the worst. Added competiton for both fullbacks/wingbacks. There's a lot of pressure on Joelinton, ASM and Almiron to replace the goals we've lost from last season.

Kept Longstaff, Schar and Hayden, as well.