Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Another name that has been doing the rounds in relation to a move to Newcastle is former Swansea City and Tottenham Hotspur striker Fernando Llorente, who could be leaving Napoli just a few months after signing for the Italian club.

Telegraph Sport has been unable to confirm he is on Newcastle’s shortlist with anyone directly connected to the club, but he would fit the mould of striker Bruce has been looking at.

where the fuck would Bowen play in our system

He can play on the right, can play behind the striker, as a striker.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/17/exclusive-goal-shy-newcastle-bid-hull-forward-jarrod-bowen/

Nah man, I get that - just that it seems if you sign Bowen he is either immediately on the bench or he plays instead of ASM and Miggy?

where the fuck would Bowen play in our system

He can play on the right, can play behind the striker, as a striker.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/17/exclusive-goal-shy-newcastle-bid-hull-forward-jarrod-bowen/

Nah man, I get that - just that it seems if you sign Bowen he is either immediately on the bench or he plays instead of ASM and Miggy?

With our injuries, all three of the cunts would be injured anyway.

I don’t see Lazaro as being that much of an upgrade on Atsu. He’s not going to take the place of Almiron or ASM in any case. But suppose gives a different option from the bench.

Bowen would get goals. His movement and reading of the game is superb, everything that Joelinton isn’t. But then at the same time, Dwight Gayle looks lethal in the championship too so it’s a huge risk at that sort of money.

I don’t see Lazaro as being that much of an upgrade on Atsu. He’s not going to take the place of Almiron or ASM in any case. But suppose gives a different option from the bench.

Lazaro is a strange one. In our team and in our 541/532-formation his best position is at right wingback. A position we already have Yedlin, Manquillo and Krafth.

Lazaro is a strange one. In our team and in our 541/532-formation his best position is at right wingback. A position we already have Yedlin, Manquillo and Krafth.

They all suck shit tho

Lazaro would likely become the balance on the right wing back position that Willems provides on the other side. Add to that if we’re rotating the squad, Lazaro can play further up field as a true winger.

Doing some Dennis Wiseing, the kid looks raw and very direct.

Manquillo is out of contract and rumours of Yedlin being sold, so positionally it would make sense.

Give manquillo a new contract and bump off yedlin and kraft

Bowen would get goals. His movement and reading of the game is superb, everything that Joelinton isn’t. But then at the same time, Dwight Gayle looks lethal in the championship too so it’s a huge risk at that sort of money.

That's what I was thinking.  Gayle outscored Bowen in the Championship but clearly cant cut it in the EPL so no guarantee Bowen will be able to score goal.

Lazaro would likely become the balance on the right wing back position that Willems provides on the other side. Add to that if we’re rotating the squad, Lazaro can play further up field as a true winger.

Yes, I believe you're right.

Inter play a 3-5-2 and  when he has played it has been at the right wing-back position.

Probably safe now, I can see him scrapping any idea of signing someone now.

Thank fuck for that. I have no idea what a Steve Bruce signing would even look like and in all honesty, he probably doesn't either.

Probably safe now, I can see him scrapping any idea of signing someone now.

Thank fuck for that. I have no idea what a Steve Bruce signing would even look like and in all honesty, he probably doesn't either.

A Steve Bruce signing looks like Emil Krafth. That one was down to Bruce.