Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Is Aaron Ramsay even available? Isn't he a mainstay of the Arsenal team currently? Or is this a contract issue?

Hes at Juve

Well that pretty much tells you I don't take much notice of other teams in the Premier. :lol:

Tbh I always got him mixed up with the other English lad in Arsenal's centre midfield, the one who was always injured. Or was that Ramsay?  :icon_scratch:

West Ham's Jack Wilshere? :lol:

They're both gone? Fucking hell. :lol:

I don't think you take much notice of football in general

I don't tbf, but I think I know my own club pretty well, and that's mostly what I'm concerned with.

Is Aaron Ramsay even available? Isn't he a mainstay of the Arsenal team currently? Or is this a contract issue?

Hes at Juve

Well that pretty much tells you I don't take much notice of other teams in the Premier. :lol:

Tbh I always got him mixed up with the other English lad in Arsenal's centre midfield, the one who was always injured. Or was that Ramsay?  :icon_scratch:

You seen that Geordie lad up front for Man Utd? He might be worth a look. He's got a brother at Leeds? Charlton, is it?

Hes at Juve

You seen that Geordie lad up front for Man Utd? He might be worth a look. He's got a brother at Leeds? Charlton, is it?

Piss off, yous only know all these players because you all play FIFA.

Guest Howaythetoon

;D

That Wright guy playing for Arsenal looks handy

He's no Shearer or Ferdinand. Probably a bit more of a goal scorer than Asprilla, but no where near as entertaining

He’s a ‘keeper man you daft sod.

;D

That Wright guy playing for Arsenal looks handy

He's no Shearer or Ferdinand. Probably a bit more of a goal scorer than Asprilla, but no where near as entertaining

He’s a ‘keeper man you daft sod.

I was talking about Ian Wright.

Anyway I was watching Darren Ambrose the other day, very impressed. Think he will turn out to be the next Rob Lee