Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest Howaythetoon

I like Rabiot as a player

Roger that!

Personally I'd prefer someone similar to Michael Carrot.

We do have Sean Longstaff

Seems Zaha is like one of those (hundreds of) players who is too good for Ashley-NUFC and not good enough for PIF-NUFC

Well they are 2 different entitys

More that it's a silly link - he's not going to sign, takeover or not.

Seems Zaha is like one of those (hundreds of) players who is too good for Ashley-NUFC and not good enough for PIF-NUFC

It’s bonkers isn’t it? :lol:

Even if the owners do intend to go down the PSG or City route we’re not going to be attracting the elite yet. Even the likes of Bale, Ramsey, Zaha, Stones, etc. are massively punching where we are now. There’s going to be a transition if it’s to happen that way, a few signings of those listed will push us up a level.

Zaha just sounds like a random name thrown out there by the Sun based on him looking to leave Palace for the last year or so. Is there anything of substance linking him to us at all?

Guest Howaythetoon

I can’t stand the overrated jumped up prick, he’d be a good signing though over what we have

If we have the ability to sign players like Zaha I’d prefer it if we didn’t sign Zaha

I might be wrong, but he just strikes me as the type of player who wants to play for Man U or Chelsea. Not sure if he would be ready to come here and be part of a building process. At 27, he might think he's got one last big move, and want that to be to a club which is already in the CL.