Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Story is last summer Bale was going to join a Chinese side on a free transfer with Real happy to have his £480kpw off the wage bill. But another bidder was interested, a one which was going to pay a fee for him so they stopped the transfer. The 2nd bid fell through and Real will have since paid him £25m in wages for a thousand minutes of game time, or £25k per minute. Obviously it works out a lot cheaper if you include his time on the golf course coming out at around £500 per min.  :lol:

He's another Owen. He'd be our best player, but highest earner ever who's heart won't be in it and would spend a lot of time injured. Imagine people not wanting that for their club, almost like they've learned their lesson. 

Ramsey and Bale would be great signings. Salah is good in a side that's already got quality though.

Can't believe we're dropping these names in though.  :)

Young Cantwell at Norwich looks very decent.

Story is last summer Bale was going to join a Chinese side on a free transfer with Real happy to have his £480kpw off the wage bill. But another bidder was interested, a one which was going to pay a fee for him so they stopped the transfer. The 2nd bid fell through and Real will have since paid him £25m in wages for a thousand minutes of game time, or £25k per minute. Obviously it works out a lot cheaper if you include his time on the golf course coming out at around £500 per min.  :lol:

He's another Owen. He'd be our best player, but highest earner ever who's heart won't be in it and would spend a lot of time injured. Imagine people not wanting that for their club, almost like they've learned their lesson. 

Wouldn't it depend on what his wages would be and I've been impressed with the way he led Wales. He could well have a different mindset being the older leader starting a project at the mature end of his career.

Story is last summer Bale was going to join a Chinese side on a free transfer with Real happy to have his £480kpw off the wage bill. But another bidder was interested, a one which was going to pay a fee for him so they stopped the transfer. The 2nd bid fell through and Real will have since paid him £25m in wages for a thousand minutes of game time, or £25k per minute. Obviously it works out a lot cheaper if you include his time on the golf course coming out at around £500 per min.  [emoji38]

Agree with this.

Wouldn't it depend on what his wages would be.

Well he's got another 2 years at Madrid and he's already said he's quite happy seeing it out, not playing (or something along those lines) so we'd need Madrid to part pay his wages if we want it reduced. I can't see them doing that. Then there would be a fee with him, £50m or something? Jesus. Its a financial disaster, especially if we're sticking to FFP, if we are that basically takes us over in one go.  :lol:

Well he's got another 2 years at Madrid and he's already said he's quite happy seeing it out, not playing (or something along those lines) so we'd need Madrid to part pay his wages if we want it reduced. I can't see them doing that. Then there would be a fee with him, £50m or something? Jesus. Its a financial disaster, especially if we're sticking to FFP, if we are that basically takes us over in one go.  :lol:

Read the edit I put in my original post.

I wouldnt take him on current wages, as much for FFP as plain value, but I've seen enough leadership from him to make him a decent choice for the mature role we'd need if we want to buy good young talent. Which Id guess would be the way to go as with FFP you have to get decent resale to catch up on the Man Citys etc.

Read the edit I put in my original post.

I wouldnt take him on current wages, as much for FFP as plain value, but I've seen enough leadership from him to make him a decent choice for the mature role we'd need if we want to buy good young talent. Which Id guess would be the way to go as with FFP you have to get decent resale to catch up on the Man Citys etc.

Bale and mature don't really mix well with me, well apart from his age and legs. If we want a cheerleader then we've got Ritchie.

Is Aaron Ramsay even available? Isn't he a mainstay of the Arsenal team currently? Or is this a contract issue?

Hes at Juve

Well that pretty much tells you I don't take much notice of other teams in the Premier. :lol:

Tbh I always got him mixed up with the other English lad in Arsenal's centre midfield, the one who was always injured. Or was that Ramsay?  :icon_scratch:

Is Aaron Ramsay even available? Isn't he a mainstay of the Arsenal team currently? Or is this a contract issue?

Hes at Juve

Well that pretty much tells you I don't take much notice of other teams in the Premier. :lol:

Tbh I always got him mixed up with the other English lad in Arsenal's centre midfield, the one who was always injured. Or was that Ramsay?  :icon_scratch:

West Ham's Jack Wilshere? :lol: