Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Wonder who we’re going to get as our chief scout

Hopefully we don’t employ one as that would likely result in a much better structure of the recruitment department.

They need a mini coup if they are to attract quality players.

Like it or not, players arent going to come here unless they see the ambition. Once one or two come on board, the rest should follow.

When Man City signed Robinho, he turned into a bit of a dud but the message was there.

Out of the names I've seen, Coutinho would be perfect.

Personally my number one target would be this decade’s Vincent Kompany. No idea who that is but that is what I’d like most of all

Turns out we’ll have to settle for actual Vincent Kompany.

if we're to assume this is happening then nothing more important than a statement signing at number 9 for me - we've been on ashley austerity strikers for 13 years and it's proven that it's about the most important position there is

Like it or not, players arent going to come here unless they see the ambition. Once one or two come on board, the rest should follow.

When Man City signed Robinho, he turned into a bit of a dud but the message was there.

I'm confident he'll be one of our first signings - partly because he ticks so many boxes but he's one of the most "available" top-tier talents.

In a fantasy world, I'd like us to get de Ligt as a 10-year player, but even in the best case scenario, we're probably at least five years away from getting players like him

Yes please.

Yes please.

Is he past it now?

Yes please.

Is he past it now?

No, we just need the cash.

We were about to sign Motherwell's keeper on a free before lockdown started. He's now waiting to see if he'll still be wanted. :lol:

Seen a few things about "the Motherwell keeper" - didn't realise it's Mark Gillespie!

Watched him a fair bit when I lived in Carlisle. Unless he's improved significantly, his kicking was absolutely shite. Can't ever see how he'd fit in above Darlow or Woodman - unless we'd send the latter out again and replace Blob.

Bale would be an incredible signing I've always said if wasn't for falling out with zidane he would be challenging Ronaldo and Messi for awards every season he is a game changer

You might have always said it but you're way off the mark like :lol:

Bale would be an incredible signing I've always said if wasn't for falling out with zidane he would be challenging Ronaldo and Messi for awards every season he is a game changer

Nah Bale is an amazing talent carries Wales the same way as Ronaldo does Portugal insane player, Just him alone with our defence under a better manager will drive us forward

We were about to sign Motherwell's keeper on a free before lockdown started. He's now waiting to see if he'll still be wanted. :lol:

Seen a few things about "the Motherwell keeper" - didn't realise it's Mark Gillespie!

Watched him a fair bit when I lived in Carlisle. Unless he's improved significantly, his kicking was absolutely s****. Can't ever see how he'd fit in above Darlow or Woodman - unless we'd send the latter out again and replace Blob.

Was to be as a replacement for Elliot who leaves end of this season, hard to find people content to be 3rd/4th choice and not disrupt things or be injured all the time like Elliot.

Nah Bale is an amazing talent carries Wales the same way as Ronaldo does Portugal insane player, Just him alone with our defence under a better manager will drive us forward

You said he could challenge Messi and Ronaldo for awards. Not a snowballs.