Transfer rumours

Yorkie

We're not going to address the glaringly obvious issue we have in the centre of midfield are we. Hope the Longstaff's rediscover some magic.

Our centre backs just get pressured and bypass the midfield all the time when we have the ball, and when we sit deep and allow teams to pass the ball about the midfielders just run from side to side watching the other team pass it, so not sure if there's any point.

We're not going to address the glaringly obvious issue we have in the centre of midfield are we. Hope the Longstaff's rediscover some magic.

Our centre backs just get pressured and bypass the midfield all the time when we have the ball, and when we sit deep and allow teams to pass the ball about the midfielders just run from side to side watching the other team pass it, so not sure if there's any point.

and when a midfielder gets the ball they pass it back to the centerbacks at the slightest sign of pressure anyways.

Fair play to Norwich, get relegated and could flog the majority of their back 4 for a fortune.

Bit depressing actually. Lewis gone already and Aarons, Buendia, Cantwell, and Godfrey being hunted by bigger clubs. All 23 and under, could’ve formed a strong core for the future.

Hope they’ve got a plan for reinvesting that cash. If it were us we’d spunk it all on fat British cloggers to feed Bruce’s insatiable appetite for mediocrity.

Fair play to Norwich, get relegated and could flog the majority of their back 4 for a fortune.

Bit depressing actually. Lewis gone already and Aarons, Buendia, Cantwell, and Godfrey being hunted by bigger clubs. All 23 and under, could’ve formed a strong core for the future.

Hope they’ve got a plan for reinvesting that cash. If it were us we’d spunk it all on fat British cloggers to feed Bruce’s insatiable appetite for mediocrity.

Mike has me well trained  :kasper: I was thinking about the money

To be fair I never thought about it like that. I can't blame the players as such they have had a taste of PL football and want more. I suppose any club in Norwich' situation would face the same issues.