Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Bradley Cross is reported to have agreed terms at SJP after Schalke 04 opted not to make their loan deal for the 19 year-old South African into a permanent transfer.

That came earlier this year, after two seasons playing youth football for the Bundesliga side following a move from Bidwest Wits.

Linking up with Newcastle on trial after a similar spell at Dutch side Go Ahead Eagles in August, it's claimed that he possesses a UK passport.

Bradley Cross is reported to have agreed terms at SJP after Schalke 04 opted not to make their loan deal for the 19 year-old South African into a permanent transfer.

That came earlier this year, after two seasons playing youth football for the Bundesliga side following a move from Bidwest Wits.

Linking up with Newcastle on trial after a similar spell at Dutch side Go Ahead Eagles in August, it's claimed that he possesses a UK passport.

Where's this from?

This quote form that article man. Basically what our strikers are now suffering under Bruce :lol:

"Every person in England knows Tony Pulis’s style,” he says. “I remember times when it was just myself in one half of the pitch, with two defenders behind me and one in front. So when the ball is coming and I go to control with my chest, if I turn right the guy on my right arm takes the ball, if I go left that guy takes the ball, if I control it in front the defender in front of me takes the ball. It was difficult. I tried to hold the ball and wait for my teammates to come.

“This was the struggle and I tried to do my best. And it’s OK, he brought me to the Premier League and that was a dream for me, so I will always say thank you to Tony for that. I always thought physically I could play in England because I love to fight with defenders, hold the ball, score with my head. But sometimes you’d get tired because you’d touch the ball maybe three times in the whole game. It was difficult but you had to find the solution.”