Transfer rumours

Yorkie

On 20/08/2021 at 22:20, Optimistic Nut said:

Sell Darlow. Sheff Utd or Bournemouth or someone I’m sure would pay £5-6m for him since they’ve lost their main keeper over the summer.

No chance, maybe £2-3m if we're lucky. He should be fit enough to be on the bench by next weekend anyway.

Given that the emphasis seems to be on bringing in a defensive midfielder (rightly), I can't quite believe the James Rodriguez rumour. 

I dare say the ability is still there if he can be motivated, but if we're really cash-strapped, I can't see this as a priority signing.

9 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Given that the emphasis seems to be on bringing in a defensive midfielder (rightly), I can't quite believe the James Rodriguez rumour. 

I dare say the ability is still there if he can be motivated, but if we're really cash-strapped, I can't see this as a priority signing.

Of course it’s not true :lol:

6 hours ago, Cronky said:

Reports are saying he's on 200k a week [emoji38] Ability is definitely there though, Everton fans rave about him in the way we did about HBA. 

He's just costing them a fortune and they need to cash in on someone. He's probably not that arsed now Ancelotti left either.