Transfer rumours

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

While i hate Steve Bruce that's a disgraceful way to treat your manager.

Shows how far removed from being run properly we are.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Aye. I'd walk if it were me...

Isn’t it such a good job that the PL saved us from those pesky Saudis 

1 minute ago, Ed210 said:

So how does this work then? Is Bruce going to personally pay the fees and wages of these deals he is arranging himself?

it’s utter horse shyte man 

I remember years ago when Peter Shilton was Plymouth manager he did something similar 

1 minute ago, Ed210 said:

So how does this work then? Is Bruce going to personally pay the fees and wages of these deals he is arranging himself?

it’s utter horse shyte man 

The story is being put about to get him more sympathy. Simple as that really. 

17 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

While i hate Steve Bruce that's a disgraceful way to treat your manager.

Shows how far removed from being run properly we are.

Yup I feel for him here. Shocking that. He needs to walk if he has any self respect

Edited by gdm

4 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

The story is being put about to get him more sympathy. Simple as that really. 

he will find sympathy in the dictionary, about half way between Shit and syphilis. 

How can you feel sorry for a geezer that knew exactly what he was walking into and has gone out of his way to defend it over and over again? He deserves absolutely everything that comes his way.

Edited by The Prophet

If he was a decent bloke then I might might have a modicum of sympathy. As it is he's a fucking shithouse and he's as obnoxious as he is incompetent. Deciding to work for Ashley means you deserve every single thing you get once he inevitably shits in your kettle. Arsehole manager utterly fucked by scumbag owner is absolutely beautiful tbh :aww:

2 minutes ago, midds said:

If he was a decent bloke then I might might have a modicum of sympathy. As it is he's a fucking shithouse and he's as obnoxious as he is incompetent. Deciding to work for Ashley means you deserve every single thing you get once he inevitably shits in your kettle. Arsehole manager utterly fucked by scumbag owner is absolutely beautiful tbh :aww:

If he was a decent bloke he'd be currently enjoying his anonymity in the lower divisions.