Transfer rumours

Yorkie

2 hours ago, gdm said:

How can we not afford his wages ffs. We’ve gotten about 10 players wages off the books. It’s just banking money 

It can't be the wages, he's 23, we could probably buy him outright if we really rated him. Seems like Bruce is the only one who fancies him at the club and we are just messing him about so that we don't end up with another dud.

Although part of me would be intrigued to see him here as I really do think we need a mobile central midfielder who could do what Diame used to do for us, actually close down the opposition and win the ball. 

2 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

At least we know he's capable of being inspired.

We might want to withhold judgement on that until we know whether he's seen Escape to Victory or not. I'd genuinely not know if he'd be taking the piss when he's trying to register Stalone as our fifth goalkeeper. 

2 minutes ago, number37 said:

We might want to withhold judgement on that until we know whether he's seen Escape to Victory or not. I'd genuinely not know if he'd be taking the piss when he's trying to register Stalone as our fifth goalkeeper. 

5 goalkeepers. :mackems:

Just now, gdm said:

He’ll go to wolves and be brilliant. It really is dog shit supporting this club 

Seen it so many times, haven't we. Once upon a time we had the consolation of a scouting system to envy. We don't even have that these days.

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

Did we really just use up one of our two loan slots on a 19 year old to play in our u23's not the first team? :idiot2:

English based only for the 2 loans. Can loan up to 5 in total