Transfer rumours

Yorkie

“Without Club Santos I would not continue to achieve my dreams. I make him promise to leave it high, I want to leave it high all over the world, as players who have left here have done. This dream belongs to both of us, the Club and me, I will always be grateful ”, said the attacker.

Dante Elizalde, Executive President of Club Santos Laguna, highlighted that this transfer confirms the values of the institution and its focus on the development of young talents, helping them to meet their professional goals, in addition to confirming the strategic vision from Orlegi Sports, with the development and talent training to strengthen the industry nationally and internationally ”.

“Everyone at the Club wishes“ Santi ”the best of luck in England. We are proud to be part of his development and the fulfillment of his dream of playing in Europe.

"We are proud that players developed under our Win-Serving philosophy are enjoying successful careers, and in the case of" Santi ", being transferred to a top-tier league like the Premier League and a prestigious club like Newcastle United." he commented.

Side note, the Orlegi Group wanted to buy Newcastle, the Mexican group that I wouldn't mind having assuming the PIF bid entirely dissipates. They want a PL club too https://www.skysports.com/football/story-telling/11095/12303735/alejandro-irarragorri-wants-to-bring-mexicos-multi-club-structure-to-the-premier-league

He shared that his mother will accompany him to Tyneside to help him settle into his new life. In the meantime, the Mexican-American teenage phenom is aching to show the world his abilities. 

“I’ve never been (to England) but I can already imagine what it’s like,” Muñoz said. “I’m looking forward to seeing the club’s facilities. From the talks that we’ve had (with Newcastle), they’ve told me that they’re going to support me. They know I’m young and they’re going to help with my continued development. I’m going to work hard. I know I’m really young, but that won’t deter me from doing big things (in England). I’m on to the next dream, but (Santos) helped me reach my first dream.”

My condolences on the bold bit 

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Gone back to Denmark 

We’re an absolute graveyard aren’t we :lol:

Also had some Peruvian kid didn’t we. Vilca or summat. 

Bet that worked out well for him too

4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

If true that's what happened with that Soumaré also (except he didn't want to come full stop). In the Keegan/Robson years, top French players wanted to come and play for Newcastle. In the Pardew years, French players saw Newcastle as a chance to highlight their skills and get a move to a higher level club. In the Bruce years, no French player wants to be anywhere near the club.