Transfer rumours

Yorkie

13 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

The deal to sign Max Aarons from Norwich in January should already be signed and sealed if anyone at the club knows what they are doing. 

(Soon to be) relegated twice in a back line that leaks like a colander. Shall we get Roger Johnson and Nigel Quashie in while we're at it?

7 minutes ago, Pilko said:

(Soon to be) relegated twice in a back line that leaks like a colander. Shall we get Roger Johnson and Nigel Quashie in while we're at it?

Great on FM though. Need to get Chris Mepham while we're at it.

He's young and much better than anything we have already and he's comfortable as a RB or a RWB. We have to start improving somewhere and he's a realistic target as Norwich will sell if we put in a reasonable offer. he might not want to come this shambles of course.

15 hours ago, bowlingcrofty said:

“Alright Jamal and Jacob, it’s Max here. Newcastle have put a bid in for me. What’s it like up there? Getting much game time? Club playing you in your correct positions? Nah? What about facilities? All good?”

I'm sure Rolando will give us a glowing reference [emoji38]

13 hours ago, Away Toon said:

He's young and much better than anything we have already and he's comfortable as a RB or a RWB. We have to start improving somewhere and he's a realistic target as Norwich will sell if we put in a reasonable offer. he might not want to come this shambles of course.

This could literally have been written about Lewis 18 months ago. 

8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Ramsey anyone?

For me personally, this was the sort of player I feared we'd get initially in amongst many others and have a team of individuals like Man City initially.

His contact is up though is it not? So wouldn't be surprised. Gonna need as many bodies as we can get to get out and stay out of this situation so wouldn't be surprised or unduly concerned.

11 minutes ago, STM said:

Emerys appointment is a great hint as to the sort of standard of players we are going to be after.

Think hope mentioned earlier we already have deals lined up for some top European players in jan who have 6 months left on their deals 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Think hope mentioned earlier we already have deals lined up for some top European players in jan who have 6 months left on their deals 

It’s another sensible move as well - minimise financial risk in the short term while making significant improvements to the playing squad. If they’re not players for the long term, we’re not too fussed about recouping transfer fees. 
Hopefully it’ll also piss off the PL clubs hoping to shaft us on transfer fees in the process. 

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Sule should be first through the door.

7 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

I know he's strong in the air but is he quick? We really need someone with pace at CB.

google search just told me that he’s actually Bayern’s fastest player this year- top speed of 34.8km/h. Sounds ideal. 

Edited by Manxst