Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Just now, buzza said:

Haven´t actually seen him play but of all the talk about the SPL he is the only head above the parapet when people talk about rated players.

Memory is going (age I suppose):carverlick:

:lol: fair enough.

My mate (Rangers fan) thinks he'd do ok here but says he's too much of a risk in the premiership as he's an absolute headcase.

Just now, Shearergol said:

:lol: fair enough.

My mate (Rangers fan) thinks he'd do ok here but says he's too much of a risk in the premiership as he's an absolute headcase.

I quite like a striker to have a bit of a chip on their shoulder e.g. Costa, Big Dunc, Bellamy...

10 minutes ago, buzza said:

I still think Morelos from Rangers/Celtic(?) would be a good buy. Wouldn´t cost too much and knows the rough and tumble of the SPL, suppose it´s the equivalent of taking a bet on a championship striker. He knocks them in for fun up there...

Not a chance, he’s a hot headed loon, and would get sent off 4-5 times a season 

22 minutes ago, buzza said:

I still think Morelos from Rangers/Celtic(?) would be a good buy. Wouldn´t cost too much and knows the rough and tumble of the SPL, suppose it´s the equivalent of taking a bet on a championship striker. He knocks them in for fun up there...

If we weren’t in a relegation scrap - I would say yes (worth a punt)

however he isn’t reliable in terms of temperament and would inevitably get a red card or two

which is the last thing we need 

he is crazier version of mitro  

1 hour ago, buzza said:

My son (follows La liga) reckons the Seville centre half (carlos) we are in for is an absolute beast and very quick. Likes a hard tackle and a bit of a fight with the strikers as well.

Get him in!!

Sounds ideal!

1 hour ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

He sounds like a pirate as well.

From the very limited snippets I've seen I think I'd prefer Alvarez but wouldn't say no to Barbosa

Alvarez is out of our league imo , almost every big clubs in Europe interested in him, can’t see how we can compete with that currently

2 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Watched the Julian Alvarez compilation and he looks excellent. Really good with both feet. He’d be a brilliant signing as long as he’d be able to adapt to living in England.

Heavily linked with Man-U so think he's a bit unrealistic but would be one hell of a signing 

Fuck me I only logged in to check the updates and I've been on here for 45 mins. I'm getting no work done today. If this is what the rest of January is going to be like then might as well take the month off. 

5 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Heavily linked with Man-U so think he's a bit unrealistic but would be one hell of a signing 

Oh I’m absolutely not saying it’s an easy or straightforward signing, but with the money we have, it’s one I’d like to see us attempt. Based on a very limited and select video, I can see him going right to the top.

Just now, TRon said:

Fuck me I only logged in to check the updates and I've been on here for 45 mins. I'm getting no work done today. If this is what the rest of January is going to be like then might as well take the month off. 

Same here, hope the boss doesn´t catch me:cheesy: