Transfer rumours

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, STM said:

We were told that Trippier was 25m. I suspect the press know the players but not the price. Besides, deals get structured in all kinds of ways. Could do 20 up front with plenty of add ons.

Also I think what I read said they'd rejected €30m, if you meant £28m it could be more...

10 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I’m gonna just come out with it…

Trippier

Digne

Bot

Ramsey (loan)

Wilshire (pay as you play)

PEA (loan)

Trippier

Digne 

Botman

Ramsey (loan)

Coutinho (loan)

Barbosa

1 minute ago, gdm said:

First half good 2nd half awful 

Agreed. I'd stay well clear of PEA and Wilshere. I guess pay as you play is zero risk, but he would take up a squad space and might mean we don't get someone useful instead.

7 minutes ago, STM said:

We were told that Trippier was 25m. I suspect the press know the players but not the price. Besides, deals get structured in all kinds of ways. Could do 20 up front with plenty of add ons.

It'll be agents, or the selling club, testing the water to see if anybody else will pay that price.

1 minute ago, Happinesstan said:

It'll be agents, or the selling club, testing the water to see if anybody else will pay that price.

Well Milan have since pulled out, so the agents are doing our job for us. 

Just now, TRon said:

Well Milan have since pulled out, so the agents are doing our job for us. 

I think Milan's interest was already known. Maybe not, but tha's not the point.

If a club have an offer for £10M, they offer him for £20M to see if anybody is prepared to go to £15M, before asking the club that offered £10M.

8 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Agreed. I'd stay well clear of PEA and Wilshere. I guess pay as you play is zero risk, but he would take up a squad space and might mean we don't get someone useful instead.

Let’s be honest it’s complete bollocks even suggesting wilshere :lol: he’s done nothing for years. Don’t think he even improves us if he is fit 

Guest HTT II
Just now, gdm said:

Let’s be honest it’s complete bollocks even suggesting wilshere :lol: he’s done nothing for years. Don’t think he even improves us if he is fit 

I wouldn’t want him here, but if it means we can spend more on other areas and giving we are desperate for some creativity in midfield, even if he’s here on a pay as you play deal and just sits on the bench, he’s a better option than fucking Hayden or Hendrick, low bar I know…

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I wouldn’t want him here, but if it means we can spend more on other areas and giving we are desperate for some creativity in midfield, even if he’s here on a pay as you play deal and just sits on the bench, he’s a better option than fucking Hayden or Hendrick, low bar I know…

Nah just wasting a squad place on a player that was last seen struggling in the championship and hasn’t played a minute since May. You are on one man :lol:

Edited by gdm

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, gdm said:

Nah just wasting a squad place on a player that was last seen struggling in the championship and hasn’t played a minute since May. You are on one man :lol:

Nah, I really rated him a few years back, shame how it’s ended as he could have been truly great. I can just see us getting in someone totally out of the blue or random. 

6 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He's not a better option than Hayden ffs [emoji38] He was released by a Championship team six months ago!