Newcastle United vs. Brentford: 20/11/21 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

25 minutes ago, morpeth mag said:

On Smarkets (Exchange) nufc are slight favourites

Yes, I just took a few to show the variants - but there were lots - you know the picture - that one of blue and pink. The odds seemed very varied.

I'd provide a screen shot or a link - but my PC (Works one) blocks access to betting websites.

47 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I was going off this https://www.nufc.co.uk/tickets/on-sale-dates/, which has it as being sold out

Just bit the bullet and bought one, says sold out but if you go into the match feed you can still buy one  

You actually  click on buy tickets,  home tickets, then select the match there are only 29 left

Typical Newcastle sold out/not sold out 

Edited by 1964

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

The last picture made me smile. :) Not many have done that in the last 2 years. Hopefully there's real togetherness now. There has to be.

Final pic, that’s our XI on Saturday IMO

Momentum is massive in football and while ours is on the up, Brentford's is very much going the other way.

For balance, they're not a bad side and even in a couple of those losses, they could have easily taken something (Chelsea and Norwich). They're a very physical side and will look to get the ball into the box at every opportunity. It would be very typical if Toney scored.

That said, they're getting opened up more and more and I think we'll create plenty of chances, with ASM, Almiron and/or Fraser getting a run at their back three, plus Wilson is in decent nick. 3-1.

Edited by The Prophet

Another block of 90 seats have appeared In the Milburn even closer to half way than last lot released for anyone still looking. 

Not sure where these extra tickets have all of a sudden come from, bit pricey but if you want in nows your chance.

Well all I can say is that they are a well weird lot down there, as I thought I'd try to find a forum and see what their thoughts were for the game.

I found this site (very nice countdown clock btw) - but nothing that I could see to do with the game, there was a post from someone in Newcastle wishing them well etc and getting abuse about the take over, to which he replied with a nice come back.

https://griffinpark.org/index.php

So someone 'asked' "Shame on your club for the takeover."

He replied - 

"I could argue with you all day with the morals of this take over thing , we had an owner who assist stripped our club for 14 years , if you don’t like what the saudies do , will you be blacklisting the World Cup because Qatar human records are just as bad if not worse than the saudies , will you stop using BP garages stop your kids watching Disney, will you stop using Facebook , blacklist the boxing and the F1 Or is it just the NUFC takeover that bothers you , Hand on heart would you turn down someone taking over your club with at least £325 billion to spend , we are football fans and not into politics."

That got quite a few likes.

Anyway nothing on the game, how they think they will do or the like, so I have no ideas as to what they are expecting, apart from there is a 'Phase 4 Point Prediction' in which they try to predict how the following months results will go. So you can chose from 0 points to 12 or 15 depending on the number of games, those that replied think they will either draw or win, with a few stating a loss.

Hope the few are right.

10 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Do we read anything into Anderson not being involved in the U23 game tonight?

Was on international duty but also in the training pictures above

Everyone in the squad deserves their chance, and he could come on near the end if the wheels or namely legs come off - as this will be the first major test of their fitness.

47 minutes ago, South-Cheshire-Toon said:

Well all I can say is that they are a well weird lot down there, as I thought I'd try to find a forum and see what their thoughts were for the game.

I found this site (very nice countdown clock btw) - but nothing that I could see to do with the game, there was a post from someone in Newcastle wishing them well etc and getting abuse about the take over, to which he replied with a nice come back.

https://griffinpark.org/index.php

So someone 'asked' "Shame on your club for the takeover."

He replied - 

"I could argue with you all day with the morals of this take over thing , we had an owner who assist stripped our club for 14 years , if you don’t like what the saudies do , will you be blacklisting the World Cup because Qatar human records are just as bad if not worse than the saudies , will you stop using BP garages stop your kids watching Disney, will you stop using Facebook , blacklist the boxing and the F1 Or is it just the NUFC takeover that bothers you , Hand on heart would you turn down someone taking over your club with at least £325 billion to spend , we are football fans and not into politics."

That got quite a few likes.

Anyway nothing on the game, how they think they will do or the like, so I have no ideas as to what they are expecting, apart from there is a 'Phase 4 Point Prediction' in which they try to predict how the following months results will go. So you can chose from 0 points to 12 or 15 depending on the number of games, those that replied think they will either draw or win, with a few stating a loss.

Hope the few are right.

Did he not just get “fuck off mag” FTM