Newcastle United vs. Brentford: 20/11/21 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Even though it's been obvious Howe was going to be the new manager, can't wait for this now. :D

Same here, can’t remember a match I was so looking forward to. What’s this positivity stuff? I think I’m going mad :cheesy:

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Brentford have lost four on the bounce, we'll have a new manager lift. 3-1.

Just for a laugh here - but didn't we have the 'new owners lift' for the spurs game - ah, but that was when fat twat Bruce was in charge. I have no sentiment for any of a previous managers.

I know that it was a hard task to perform with that c**t Ashley at the helm, but still the same they could have put some sort of effort into at least trying to win a game.

Edited by South-Cheshire-Toon

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Brentford have lost four on the bounce, we'll have a new manager lift. 3-1.

If you’re in desperate need of a win or a draw to end a losing streak, who ya gonna call… NEWCASTLE!

Got tickets for this and win lose or draw I'd be happy seeing 11 players play in the correct positions following a sensible, flexible tactical plan.

Think we might draw again. 1-1.

Edited by Pilko

Guest reefatoon

Can’t wait for this like. Feels like the takeover has officially started today. Perfect that he has a couple of weeks to work with the players before the game. Can’t wait to see training pics, hear what he has to say and just get it all rolling. Great times ahead.

With the next game it will really feel like the end of the Mike Ashley era and the start of the new one more than ever. Especially if the DoF comes in, Charnley is terminated and Sports Direct signage comes down in these next two weeks. 

The most apt Wor 'flag' that would be perfect to signal the new era, given the backers, is

"Surely after hardship, comes ease." The Holy Qur'an 94:5

Would really echo the sentiments of the fans as we leave a painful wretched time in the past and head towards a bright new future (insha'allah)

Edited by kingxlnc

7 hours ago, kingxlnc said:

With the next game it will really feel like the end of the Mike Ashley era and the start of the new one more than ever. Especially if the DoF comes in, Charnley is terminated and Sports Direct signage comes down in these next two weeks. 

The most apt Wor 'flag' that would be perfect to signal the new era, given the backers, is

"Surely after hardship, comes ease." The Holy Qur'an 94:5

Would really echo the sentiments of the fans as we leave a painful wretched time in the past and head towards a bright new future (insha'allah)

For the last time , the SD signs stay till the end of the season due to contracts signed . 

1 minute ago, Andy84 said:

Went on the website to check out tickets and there seemed to be 1 seat left, tried to click on it and it was gone.  Imagine if we become good again [emoji38]

I’ve got reminders set for every morning that tickets go on sale now. Can’t be messing about. 

Hadn’t considered how expensive it was to care about football. 

Hopefully this will be the reception deserving of a club reborn. 

With the previous fat cunt in the dugout at Spurs it all just seemed like a hiding to nothing and just another get through.

A bit more of a noticeable game plan and positive play, and I hope the crowd will get behind the team.