Newcastle United Women - Champions and Promoted

toontownman

Posted (edited)

To be fair the women’s team (management) ) don’t care about young players, development, loyalty at all 

Only interested in getting into the WSL

This is what would of happened with men’s team without FFP 

They want success Asap!

No interest in the youth or developing at all 

Riuthless but expected

Don’t get sucked in with (it’s a family club ) , everyone loves each other , best friends) 

It’s dog eat dog 

Shame they can’t be arsed to nurture young talent or try to improve players 

Not complaining but it’s very heartless 

Newcastle women will be in the WSL very soon and one of the biggest women’s teams in the country 

if not the biggest !

support is unbelievable and willingness to be the best (fantastic)

Hopefully they wake up in a few years and realise they need to create an underbelly of youth / talent 

So easy to buy the best 

Edited by JonBez comesock

27 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

To be fair the women’s team (management) ) don’t care about young players, development, loyalty at all 

Only interested in getting into the WSL

This is what would of happened with men’s team without FFP 

They want success Asap!

No interest in the youth or developing at all 

Riuthless but expected

Don’t get sucked in with (it’s a family club ) , everyone loves each other , best friends) 

It’s dog eat dog 

Shame they can’t be arsed to nurture young talent or try to improve players 

Not complaining but it’s very heartless 

Newcastle women will be in the WSL very soon and one of the biggest women’s teams in the country 

if not the biggest !

support is unbelievable and willingness to be the best (fantastic)

Hopefully they wake up in a few years and realise they need to create an underbelly of youth / talent 

So easy to buy the best 

Maybe once they are the best the can dedicate more time to developing local talent.

46 minutes ago, Slim said:

Maybe once they are the best the can dedicate more time to developing local talent.

Absolutely. Have no doubt once they reach their target they will go about nurturing young local talent etc 

They're massively playing catch up due to the FCB so unfortunately I think these things have to happen

Yea 100% agree with above few comments! Once we get to the WSL, the academy will be essential and will be a big focus!

FFP will come into play eventually, no doubt about it. 

We've seen how the Premier league has reacted to us coming into money, they've done everything to stop us spending it! Would not suprie me if similar things happen with the women's team, so we need to get to the WSL as soon as we can.

Just now, Wallsendmag said:

Sounds like she's a ticket tout. This won't go down well the way away fans have been treat by the club this season.

It is definitely not going down well if twitter reactions are anything to go by 

4 minutes ago, Paully said:

What an idiot 

Aye and a disgrace, thankfully she won't get tickets next year (or shouldn't) as she is being released. She could have fucked her career full stop if the authorities get wind of this. Hopefully NUFC do an investigation.

they shouldn't be selling tickets in the first place and to be making money out of it, is a total disgrace. 

Truth be told I think that’s gross misconduct, if I was re-selling gifts from my employment for profit I’d be dismissed. Especially for more than the face value. I have been awake for quite a while & I’m already annoyed like :lol:

Whatever happens, it’s not a good look & those who struggle to get to away games should be rightly annoyed. 

I get the annoyance about it but I don’t want the lass getting sacked by the club for it. Hope the club deal with it in the right way 

36 minutes ago, gdm said:

I get the annoyance about it but I don’t want the lass getting sacked by the club for it. Hope the club deal with it in the right way 

She’s already been told she’s one of the ones getting released if you look back a page or so.

Whether that made her do what she’s done 🤷🏽‍♂️

12 minutes ago, SteV said:

She’s already been told she’s one of the ones getting released if you look back a page or so.

Whether that made her do what she’s done 🤷🏽‍♂️

Ah fair enough didn’t know that. 

Absolute disgrace after the way fans have been treat by club this season, no sympathy blatantly profiteering on the back of fans and she’ll not be the only staff member doing this.

1 hour ago, gdm said:

She should rightly be punished but the hate on social media is pathetic. 

22 minutes ago, Decky said:

It’s a shit thing to do but she’s leaving the club anyway so what can you do. 

It’s illegal