Liverpool 3 - 1 Newcastle United (16/12/2021)

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, Bompeter said:

Hayden wasn't hurt. He was going to get up, thought he might get the ref to stop it and went back down. Pathetic.

In the replay you can see Schar was considering doing the same thing but then quickly got up, which of course ended up with him being out of position to properly cover Jota. Players just have such a losers mentality. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

There were two onfield officials and a VAR team watching the incident.

Yeap and I saw a replay and Hayden didn't get touched on the head.  He's a soft cunt.

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Don't think I can recall a Newcastle team that makes so many utterly suicidal individual errors 

Our players in the main treat the ball like a hand grenade, they just want to get rid as soon as possible 

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

It was an apparent head injury, the game has to stop, doesn’t matter if there was nothing wrong with him.

It wasn’t that apparent, didn’t even look like he got hit in the head. I fucking hate players just rolling about for fuck all, and when it leads to a goal it’s indefensible. He’s a shower of soft shit.

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Can't believe we're losing to Liverpool like. 

That’s not the point though is it. No matter who you play, you can’t be gifting teams chances like that. Just because it’s Liverpool doesn’t make it fine to drop clangers.

Just now, WillingtonMag said:

Didn't see any contact with his head at all, will have to see it again but looks to me like we've shot ourselves In the foot.

Me neither but Dean must have an xray vision to have seen it from that position. So we probably tried to cheat but still got cheated by Dean.

8 minutes ago, TRon said:

Thought Maxi was going to put that away tbh. Should have scored. 

They pass the ball straight to us and our player gets in a good position but partly scuffs the shot, which is saved. We make a similar error at the other end, which the keeper does well to save from, only for the rebound to be put in. Unbelievable.

6 minutes ago, TRon said:

Or even some ability to cover. Hayden is jogging around like he's playing a Sunday league game. 

Hayden isnt that player. Ive never really been sure exactly what kind of player he is tbh. But he's not a sharp reader of the game in a defensive sense. And he doesnt have the quick thinking to release it once he's won or intercepted the ball. We need a Kante for Leicester type. 1 job. Stop the back 4 having to even touch it, then give it to a team mate in a bit of space, allowing others to move in to space for the second pass. 

EDIT: Might be suicide, but we could always try one of our better CBs there. The first thought would be Schar for his passing ability. But maybe even Fernandez for the ball winning ability. Square peg in round hole obviously but we dont have any round pegs.

EDIT EDIT: Or go 3 at the back. But we dont have the full backs. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

Can't help but let the conspiracy theories sneak in as far as the officiating goes. They do everything in their power to help get us relegated (like we need any help), then the league doesn't let us back in the Prem with the current owners, or at least until they've added as many rule obstacles as possible while we wouldn't be able to vote on them in Championship.

2404325409_5543da1791_n.jpg

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Yeap and I saw a replay and Hayden didn't get touched on the head.  He's a soft cunt.

He's just picking up his wages doing as little as possible. Making Willock look like a midfield colossus by comparison. 

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

He proper pisses me off. Soft as fuck and shit to boot.