Newcastle United 0 - 4 Manchester City (19/12/2021)

Yorkie

Just now, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Did I hear that right? It wasn’t a penalty because they came away with the ball? What? Bent as fuck. :lol:

Yep , utter joke and I hope he levels it up

2 minutes ago, OCK said:

Sir John Terry of Chelsea would have flung his bollocks at that shot

Defenders are pitiful nowadays. So many of them turn away from shots like that all the time. It's unacceptable. That is literally your job out there to block those attempts on goal.

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, duo said:

VAR excuse Cancelo had the ball?  Are you serious? That's their excuse?  !!  That doesn't even make sense.

It’s a fucking disgrace of a decision. Does that mean players can go around wiping other players out off the ball? 

Just now, duo said:

VAR excuse Cancelo had the ball?  Are you serious? That's their excuse?  !!  That doesn't even make sense.

"That he comes away with the ball" 

Yeah, because his keeper fouled the player applying pressure to Cancelo. :lol: 

Unreal.

1 minute ago, duo said:

We should ask Wilson to deck their keeper when the ball is in our half. Apparently it's not a foul based on the logic they've applied :lol:

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

The players are all losers. We so in need of a fresh start it’s unbelievable 

And I think it was Lascelles for both. Big unit like him and he turns to his side to make himself smaller! Insane. We 100% need a new defence in January.

2 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Did I hear that right? It wasn’t a penalty because they came away with the ball? What? Bent as fuck. :lol:

It's not even worth getting upset about at this stage. Even the Sky lads are pissed off, that tells you all you need to know. 

2 minutes ago, hakka said:

He seemed to think Dubs was gonna catch it and Dubs assumed Clark was going to head it clear. Total cock up, Dubs got screwed over by Clark really as it was easy header to clear.

Aye, neither were dialed in whatsoever. In our position, against this side, can't be starting matches without complete focus. 

If these are the shit decisions happening now while we're in the relegation zone, I can't imagine what the hell is going to happen if we're ever near the top of the table competing for one of the precious pre-booked top 4, big 6, elite 8, twat 10 spots