Kieran Trippier 'hopefully back soon' (Howe)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Mase said:

He's from Summerseat mate, but Summerseat is a village in Bury. 

He went to school in Rammy as well, so all of the above haha. 

His brothers are football mad as well. His dad even more so. His dad is also fuckin solid, to put it politely ;D There was a story from when Kieran was with Spurs and he had a party that Dele Alli attended and Alli said something to Kieran’s dad and got gripped. Theres some funny stories but probably not for on here haha. 

Yep. I might have heard some you haven’t! 

On Bayern's offers for him:

'I was in New York and I was woken up at 5am saying, “Bayern Munich want to sign you. I was like, “This is a bit random”. I never thought at 33 years old that Bayern Munich would want to sign me, so it was more of a shock to me than anybody.

I take it as a compliment. It’s a massive club – I think plenty of other players would have jumped at the chance to go to Bayern, and that's fact. But I've been loyal to the cub and my family is important – travelling to three different countries in three years, it's not really ideal, is it?

I got on the phone to the manager straight away and he knows the commitment I've got for the club. I never once tried to force a move out of the club. I'm here now and the owners know the commitment I have shown.'

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Reliable source tells me he’s off to Saudi this summer. 

The ultimate captain sacrifice to release us from FFP/whatever shit they call it now.

sad doctor who GIF

Not convinced, like. He referenced his family again in an interview about Bayern recently, iirc, talking about how moving young kids a few times in a short space of time isn't ideal. Would seem strange to mention that if his plan was to do it in 4 months' time.

Edited by Gallowgate Toon

8 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

I’ve said it on here previously but I’ve heard it second hand from a ‘reliable source’ that he’s off to Saudi. Been on the cards for months. 

That’s not very reliable for a reliable source. 

2 hours ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Not convinced, like. He referenced his family again in an interview about Bayern recently, iirc, talking about how moving young kids a few times in a short space of time isn't ideal. Would seem strange to mention that if his plan was to do it in 4 months' time.

Jordan Henderson.

Fuckin soft shites, just embrace life and try something new, it's only for a couple of years, fuckin multi millionaires can go and do anything they want.