Kieran Trippier 'hopefully back soon' (Howe)

Yorkie

55 minutes ago, STM said:

Jesus. Why are people such wet blankets man.

Transfers always take this time. Go and do some hoovering or something man. :lol:

It's funny like.  Every thing the club are doing results in wet wipes whinging about how long it's taken... But when you look back at what has actually been achieved since October (someone listed it on here yesterday) it's fucking brilliant. 

The club has already been massively transformed in a couple of months (albeit not on the pitch yet) and people are stressing because we haven't announced Kieran fuckin Trippier by the morning of the 6th of Jan :lol:

Edited by Wilson

7 minutes ago, Peppe said:

How the hell do I remove a quote from the reply box on mobile? This is driving me crazy :rant:

Refresh the page and then go to the post box and hit 'clear editor'. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Refresh the page and then go to the post box and hit 'clear editor'. 

Aye, unless you have the forum in 'dark' mode then it doesn't show very clearly. 

Took me about 2 month to realise. 

25 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

The wording of this tweet is hilarious to me. Like he's only now going to sign because he's left his hotel. He wasn't going to sign when he left Madrid and flew over on a private jet or anything 

No mate, Ryder says he was only signing once he left his hotel. 

What a tool Ryder is man.

Just now, kisearch said:

This is taking a bit too long for my liking. Doesn't bode well for the rest of the window considering how quickly we desperately need to get players in. Amateur hour, just like the whole Emary episode.

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, kisearch said:

This is taking a bit too long for my liking. Doesn't bode well for the rest of the window considering how quickly we desperately need to get players in. Amateur hour, just like the whole Emary episode.

Either joking or wazzock